HOW ? Do they not know. albions 'off on a tangent Thread'

I’m afraid my boating experience lies more along the lines of chucking myself off rhibs, but have to say it does look really nice. But aren’t you worried about the effect your first load of coal will have on all that lovely white paint?

Clever boy, Reef. Way beyond me.

Harry, I am already worrying about bumping into you. And every other canal user. And ducks.

One of the things I like about her is that she is all diesel. No coal, no gas. I like the look of stoves but not carting coal around, getting covered in coal and cleaning the ■■■■ thing.

I’m taking the line of least resistance now I’m retired!

Miss Albion, A single woman, own business, presumably rich…and a boat?? :sunglasses: …sounds like my kinda woman.
I thought it was a yacht in Monte Carlo or somewhere, in which case I might have hit on you. :sunglasses:

Then I realised it was a ‘barge’ in a Canal in Yorkshire or somewhere, , and it doesn’t have the same attaction tbh. :cry:
:wink: :laughing:
Maybe in another life eh? :laughing:

A boat… merely a hole in the water in which to throw money!

robroy:
Miss Albion, A single woman, own business, presumably rich…and a boat?? :sunglasses: …sounds like my kinda woman.
I thought it was a yacht in Monte Carlo or somewhere, in which case I might have hit on you. :sunglasses:

Then I realised it was a ‘barge’ in a Canal in Yorkshire or somewhere, , and it doesn’t have the same attaction tbh. :cry:

Am I ever going to pull? :laughing:

Yeah I know maoster, but I had trucks so I’m used to money pits.

Time for this to head to Bullys.

Stanley Knife:
Reason: Split from original by a moderator that knows what he’s doing…

That’s either an ego massaging exercise or informing your colleagues they’re not up to it.

It’s called a sense of humour, try it some time you might like it.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

albion:

robroy:

Am I ever going to pull? :laughing:

A photo could be a decider. :wink: :laughing: …go on I dare you. :smiley:

Rob, no one is ready for that shock. I’ll just resign myself to being left on the shelf. That I put up myself. :wink:

Nice to hear your retirement is off to such a good start. [emoji5]
Long may it continue.
Wonder if we’ll be seeing more of you in Bully’s now you have more time on your hands? Any rules about texting whilst in control of a narrow boat?
You’ve posted about your dogs previously, guessing that they are crewing for you? S’pose ole bosses still need someone to order around and shout at?
Good luck!

Edit typo

Texting at the tiller penalty notice…ha, they’d have to catch me first (ie walking a little faster than normal).

Dogs, like the drivers, have never taken any notice if me!

albion:
Rob, no one is ready for that shock. I’ll just resign myself to being left on the shelf. That I put up myself. :wink:

Ahh you’ve got me feeling sorry for you now :cry:
Tell you what, I’ve heard Carryfast is single…leave it with me., and I’ll see what I can do. :wink: :sunglasses:
:laughing:

Btw it looks like Maoster was maybe posting under the influence last night, put something on highly innapropriate and then decided to scrub it this morning after reading it… I reckon. :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you rob, but once I knew you were taken, I resigned myself to the quiet life of a spinster of the parish. No point settling for second best. :laughing:

Maoster? I can only presume alcohol = bravery!

Enjoy the boat just don’t sink it [emoji23]

During the war…

albion:
Thank you rob, but once I knew you were taken, I resigned myself to the quiet life of a spinster of the parish. No point settling for second best. :laughing:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing:

albion:

up_chuck.gif

Knew I should’ve locked this thread yesterday when I had the chance… :laughing:

well then young lady you are certainly building a fan base,why not use this thread to keep us up to date with your adventures…

p.s. steer clear (pun intended) of robroy he’s just a tart :laughing: and hands off maoster he’s my new ■■■■■. :wink: :laughing:

Reef:

albion:

Knew I should’ve locked this thread yesterday when I had the chance… :laughing:

He sent me a PM saying a fiver if I said something nice about him. I’m unemployed with dependent dogs, I need the money!

I may well add to this when I bring her up, just in case anyone wants to.pop by for a cuppa/beer/help with a lock…

You can keep maoster, hes far too fickle for me.

robroy:

albion:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll admit that there was alcohol involved :blush: :blush: . The truth is a little more bland though; Robroy hinted at a pic, that sent me off on a google image search for “■■■■ Albion”. After sifting through stuff that would make Chubby Brown blush I settled on an image that was a warrior princess from the Roman era but when I tried to add it for some reason it wouldn’t let me. Shortly thereafter I got bored and deleted the whole post. :smiley:

I am not fickle btw. Discerning is the word I’d use :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

could this be “our” lady albion.I doubt it. :wink: images.app.goo.gl/zUFaL7S78SZChpd98

p.s maoster your still DUMPED… :laughing: