Taken from another forum .

Tesco at it again , this time using Canals .

Usual ill thought out replies …

See if you can guess which user is me :laughing:

landrovernet.com/forum/showt … hp?t=98288

Yes, I think I managed to work it out. :laughing:
Well said!

any chance of a job on the boats :laughing: will bring my own corkscrew :laughing:

i would go for a job on them, me and me dog chugging along, i would go for that!! :smiley: :smiley:

Oi paul i`m quite impressed. Thats a well thought out intelligent answer.
And no comeback from the “greenies”? :laughing: :laughing:

excellent well said. Its makes you laugh a web site like that wanting trucks off the road and talking about a load of crap and they drive around in gas guzzling 4x4`s!!!

Well I,m just a dumb ■■■■ lorry driver , sweaty armpits , molester of the roads …
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That drives a Landrover …

In reality :
I,m 5ft 11 weighing in at 12 stone , and actually knows a thing or two …

And drives a Landrover …

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No answers from that topic yet to dispute my reply …
We all know why …

Dumb ■■■■■■■ thinking out loud without really looking into the logistics of what they have actually said …
The simple reason being they know nothing about logistics and costs of , but still expect a pint of milk in the shop at 6am without even thinking how it got there .

paul@midway:

Hi Paul. I thought you’d finished with that forum
:unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There has been road works near my local Tesco for weeks now, they have got quite a large hole in the road, I see what they are doing now :arrow_right: They are joining it up to the canal which is only about 300 yards away… :sunglasses:

Saratoga:

paul@midway:

Hi Paul. I thought you’d finished with that forum
:unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I did do for ages , I went on ORRP .
Thats dieing so you have to have somwhere else to annoy people :laughing:

This isjust a few miles up the road from me;

If there was constant traffic from HCV’s (Heavy Canal Vessel) you can bet there’d be people campaigning to get them off the waterways before they caused another catastrophe!

the curtain slashers will have to buy scuber diving gear now then :laughing: :laughing:

Matt 300Tdi90

"It would be better if we could use the rail network for the majority of the freight. Have every town and city linked up and use small vans to distribute the goods through out the towns and out to villages.
It would never happen though"

For me this speaks volumes about the general publics lack of understanding about the distribution of everything they use.

Stan