How can anyone justify brexit now

There were 94,530 human cases of salmonellosisreported in the EU in 2016. The most widespread S. Enteritidis accounted for 58% of all cases originating in the EU and is mostly associated with the consumption of eggs, egg products and poultry meat. Illnesses from salmonella also caused the highest hospitalisation and deaths among outbreak cases and salmonella from eggs caused the highest number of outbreak cases last year – 1,882.

sapper:
Wheelnut, you are wrong, yes, it was DB Marshall, but the feed was not offal from supermarkets, it was the dead birds on the farms that were collected and ground down and cooked and mixed with the feed from their own mills, so, in effect, no waste, all the dead ones were collected from the farms and taken bzck to the factoy to be cooked, I was that driver.
Sapper

We were picking up the graded offal from Newarthill and the price war dictated were the load went, sometimes it was Cambuslang or Newbridge, sometimes it went to Cussons Imperial Leather. If it was really bad it went for blending at Widnes or Leeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:

sapper:
Wheelnut, you are wrong, yes, it was DB Marshall, but the feed was not offal from supermarkets, it was the dead birds on the farms that were collected and ground down and cooked and mixed with the feed from their own mills, so, in effect, no waste, all the dead ones were collected from the farms and taken bzck to the factoy to be cooked, I was that driver.
Sapper

We were picking up the graded offal from Newarthill and the price war dictated were the load went, sometimes it was Cambuslang or Newbridge, sometimes it went to Cussons Imperial Leather. If it was really bad it went for blending at Widnes or Leeds.

Must have been before Tetley’s was converted into an art gallery then?

alamcculloch:
There is such a thing as being too clean. Your body adapts to the environment be sensible with your personal hygiene and working with dead beasts or sewage is ok if not very pleasant.

I had to carry a medical card regarding Weils Disease at least when I worked on the council and that was just to deliver and collect gully sucker trucks not work with them. :open_mouth: No surprise the body supposedly adapting,or the EU flag,never provided any immunity to it.But plenty of Ajax,Vim and Bleach not soap was our chosen weapons against it. :wink: :laughing:

essex.ac.uk/health-safety/su … irosis.pdf

Some good stuff in this chicken :sunglasses:

10.-Chicken-Lover.jpgIf you don’t believe me i’m sure you believe Supergirl :exclamation:

In the bad old days chicken haulers used to put extra lights on their trucks and these lights got to be known as chicken lights. That term has since spread to mean any truck with extra lights though the origin may be lost on new drivers. :confused:

I went into my butchers yesterday and asked for a lb of sausages…the guy said they were now called kilos…got angry when i asked him for a lb of kilos…but anyway, i digress, all this silly talk of chlorine-washed chicken is a load of nonsense…aint done any harm to the yanks has it…then theres the talk of the yanks buying the nhs, another load of tosh…we have been buying medicines from them for years…its all scaremongering on Corbys part…roll on brexit January 2020.

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

sapper:
Sapper

Huh?

Wheel Nut:

Franglais:

Wheel Nut:

sapper:
Sapper

Huh?

A bad (what other sort do I do?) joke.
Chicken carcasses being “blended” in Leeds’s own finest product…back in the day.
Would’ve given it some flavour, anyhow.

Sadly the producer of Leeds’s speciality “eau d’Aire” no longer exists.The name of the product remains, manufactured,I think,in Northampton.Nowhere there to accumulate centuries of Yorkshire essence.

If anyone believed the very first Remainer lies regarding Brexit - chances are, they’ll believe the rest.

Brexit is bad for us because “Someone not you will be worse off, definitely” and “You personally MIGHT be worse off, if a chain of unlikely events happens first.”

Remaining is bad for us because “You personally will be worse off, definitely” and “Someone else rich enough to wear it - might be even richer, if a likely chain of events happens meanwhile”.

The only ones who would definitely NOT be worse off for Remaining - are those employed by the EU directly, or indirectly - plus the 1% elites running the show.
The only ones who would definitely NOT be worse off for Brexit - are those that can leave the country if it all goes ■■■■-up. - such as the 1% elites running the show.
Everyone else in between? It takes people with a bit of faith and vision to “take the chance”, and the rest of us risk-averse folk - “not to”. That’s it folks. In a nutshell.

Thus, among the Elites - they couldn’t give a toss WHICH way it all goes - but meanwhile, they make a fortune from everything like being "elected on a Brexiteer/Remainer ticket" to "Shutting down my loss-making business - without having my boss property torched - I can simply blame it all on Brexit".

People with money - stand to lose more from “NO Brexit” than those with either millions, or no money at all.
HERE is where the Remainer/Leaver divide - comes from then.

The veritable “Tees-Exe” Line that divides our country NOT along National or political lines.

The EU. Let’s just put-it-in-the-bin already, for what it really is…

Chinese4.jpg