Car valet (warning, Brexit related thread)

Just an idle thought, whilst waiting to get tipped…

How many Brexit voters, get their cars washed at the local
“car wash £5” ?

I have a 20 quid inside and out job at my local shiny shiny when I can’t be arsed to spend half a day cleaning my car and polishing it. But I’m fairly ■■■■ about how my car gets cleaned. But Shiny Shiny do a pretty good job inside and out for the price tbh.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

WTF have car washes got to do with brexit…

I don’t.

m.a.n rules:
WTF have car washes got to do with brexit…

I’m guessing it has something to do with most car washes being manned by migrants.

Remember that according to remainers all Brexit supporters are migrant hating racists.[emoji1787]

Sent from my mobile via Tapatalk.

Oh dear! Poor effort at trolling. 1/10

the nodding donkey:

“car wash £5” ?

Car wash and Brexit whats the connection another stupid posting

lolipop:

the nodding donkey:

“car wash £5” ?

Car wash and Brexit whats the connection another stupid posting

Just that , I think some one had an Sunday afternoon session down the pub :unamused: :wink:

tachograph:
Remember that according to remainers all Brexit supporters are migrant hating racists.[emoji1787]

Don’t forget little Englanders, gullible fools and too stupid too see that we’ve been mis-sold and lied too as well! :smiley:

Hand car washes are the (or were) the new front line in modern slavery.
A local one (Roni’s in Milton Keynes) was raided a few years back and aside from the illegal immigrants that were trafficked to work there, there was also drug dealing going on there too.
Have a look at the footwear the car washers are wearing. If it’s trainers, it’s not a great place to be going…

[How many Brexit voters, get their cars washed at the local
“car wash £5” ?/quote]

You only have to assume they are now going to the ‘British Lads’ car washes that now seem to springing up everywhere. I thought we were a high wage economy now we were out. :unamused:

I guess all those Brexiters are scared of the colour running out of their five year old plastic poppies that are fixed on the front of their German or Jap cars, if they were washed by some horrid forrinner and not an honest British chap…

Mind you now all the water is full of proper British excrement not clean EU water, I don’t wash my car in anything less than Evian nowadays.

tachograph:
I’m guessing it has something to do with most car washes being manned by migrants.

I should probably change that to “most car washes being personed by migrants” :unamused: :smiley:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=173000

Why Brexit?
The EU migrants weren`t coming here to work under the radar were they?

They only came here to claim unemployment benefit, send their kids to UK schools, and use the NHS.
Everyone knows that!

£5 where is that? Cheapest one here is £8 and they do a pretty unsatisfactory job tbf. I stopped going and just pray for rain

Btw those car wash places mostly get paid cash in hand each day. Don’t ask how I know…

tachograph:

tachograph:

I should probably change that to “most car washes being personed by migrants” :unamused: :smiley:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 2&t=173000

Thats better, get with the programme and all of that.