Now just need to hear what’s been agreed

Apparently a 2000 page document

What ever is in there some one will be upset [emoji849]

Sent from my truck

pierrot 14:
Now just need to hear what’s been agreed

Apparently a 2000 page document

Here’s my wild guess -

“We’ve carried out the wishes of the electorate and we have now left the EU. The deal will see us follow everything the EU dictates, borders will remain the same, nothing will change”

In a nutshell, a great big fat nothing burger.

You didn’t honestly think they were going to let us leave did you? lol.

^^^ Hotel California.

Awaiting Franglais with his cut and pasting on why the EU is so good for us and why we were all idiots for voting to leave!

the maoster:
^^^ Hotel California.

you can check out anytime you want,AND WE HAVE ■■■■■■■ LEFT… YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As usual…

moaster is on the money.

‘You can check out any time you like but you can never leave’.

No more migrant aftet New years :astonished:
All present migrant leave Uk :astonished:
Plenty food production job anywhere :smiley: :smiley:
Plenty empty house every street :smiley: :smiley:
Plenty fishman job :smiley:

msgyorkie:
Awaiting Franglais with his cut and pasting on why the EU is so good for us and why we were all idiots for voting to leave!

After 6 month or early most Brexiters will moaning.Why no more money,where good paid job.But will run to big Tesco and buy Spain fruit,Holland vegetable,Germany car,Italian stuff,Belgian chocolate.

msgyorkie:

After 6 month or early most Brexiters will moaning.Why no more money,where good paid job.But will run to big Tesco and buy Spain fruit,Holland vegetable,Germany car,Italian stuff,Belgian chocolate.

Andrejs:

msgyorkie:

I see some thick idiots don’t Fing get it ! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Us in the UK have no problems with trading with other EU countries !!!
We hatted the fact that Some Western European countries were trying to change it from a trading club to a Federal super state [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]
P/s if you’re not eligible to vote in Britain than shut the F up !

Sent from my truck

yourhavingalarf:
As usual…

moaster is on the money.

‘You can check out any time you like but you can never leave’.

But…
…SURPRIZE!..
…I disagree…
We can leave absolutely and totally if we want. Anytime.
But even Johnson has been having kittens about getting some sort of workable deal.
Anything is possible. We could be as independent as…
North Korea? Nop… or…The Sudan?.. Mauretania? if we wanted.
(here comes some cutnpaste)
“Nigel Farage says he would vote for Brexit deal ‘in principle’” (Daily Mail)

^^^^ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you think Johnson has been having kittens? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Perhaps in some weird reaminer multiverse he has!

blue estate:

Andrejs:

msgyorkie:

I see some thick idiots don’t Fing get it ! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
Us in the UK have no problems with trading with other EU countries !!!
We hatted the fact that Some Western European countries were trying to change it from a trading club to a Federal super state [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49]
P/s if you’re not eligible to vote in Britain than shut the F up !

Sent from my truck

But this is no good who you trade with anyone for any money.If people buy food,stuff from Germany that he not buy apple from kent or cucumber from Evesham.

If/when it turns out that these tedious whingers have been proven wrong, it’ll be highly entertaining to hear what they have to say when they realise it. :smiley:
In the words of the great Kevin Keegan…‘‘I’d love it, love it’’.
:laughing:

they can thank US in the future once they climb down from their high horse’s and realise the MAJORITY were right… :wink:

Andrejs:

Jesus Christ mate as a fellow Latvian to a Latvian. Stop embarrassing our native land with your stupidity. Instead of arguing on trucknet about Brexit, sign up for language classes at a local college.

Unless you hold a British passport (which I personally do) it’s none of your business accept it or leave it. End off.

Riho:

Andrejs:

Jesus Christ mate as a fellow Latvian to a Latvian. Stop embarrassing our native land with your stupidity. Instead of arguing on trucknet about Brexit, sign up for language classes at a local college.

Unless you hold a British passport (which I personally do) it’s none of your business accept it or leave it. End off.

I have settled status.I can live in UK or leave UK for 5 years.This rulles was done by you best Boris Johnson.

Andrejs:

Riho:

Andrejs:

I have settled status.I can live in UK or leave UK for 5 years.This rulles was done by you best Boris Johnson.

Good bye then F off !

Sent from my truck

So if you don’t like the way the majority voted, you’ll be shipping out …right?