Hours compensation clarification

ROG:

elniniol999:
So I could just run 54 hours straight off and it would be recognised as the 21h compensation ontop of a 9hour daily with a 24h reduced weekly on the back of it?

54 hours off would be 33 reduced weekly rest with the first 9 to 11 hours as daily rest (both run together) THEN 21 hours for compensation leaving a new 12 hours to be compensated for unless it is an extra weekly rest

Not in this case, from memory I believe the 21 hours compensation needs to be paid back this week, so it will have to come after the daily rest period which will be followed by another reduced weekly rest period.

Just to clarify because I’ve got a situation I’ve not come across before -

Had full weekly rest Monday and Tuesday last week, a reduced on Thursday and Sunday but as they are not “needed” and only reset my 144 hours, am I right in saying I can reduce again this week so long as I take a full weekly rest next week? So…

Week 1
Mon off
Tue off (45) then work
Wed work
Thur off (24)
Fri work
Sat work
Sun work then off (24)

Week 2
Mon work
Tues work
Wed work
Thurs work
Fri work
Sat work
Sun off (24)

Week 3
Can I work all week and take a full weekly rest at the weekend?

From the understanding ive got from the thread above, I will have complied with a minimum of a full weekly rest every second week (just!)

Thanks

elniniol999:
Week 1
Mon off
Tue off (45) then work
Wed work
Thur off (24)
Fri work
Sat work
Sun work then off (24)

Week 2
Mon work
Tues work
Wed work
Thurs work
Fri work
Sat work
Sun off (24)

Week 1 = regular weekly rest
Week 2 = reduced weekly rest
week 3 = must be regular weekly rest and must start no later than 144 hours from the end of the last weekly rest