Hiab's at work

Bryan Alexander Ltd DAF85.410 with PM63 hiab crane near Bridgend.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

A couple from my days on machinery collections.

21012011601.jpg

21012011598.jpg

Miss it too, the wet, the muck, the chains and straps… Nothing better!!

DSCN1038.JPG

DSCN1034.JPG

Here’s a few of my photos hope you like em.

Delivering at Salford Quays.
Good times working for LCH.
Bearable times with Speedy.

I used to collect from Lch at Balfron and deliver to Coventry .

A couple from me.

Tyre change…

Couple more

Dan Punchard:

Hi Dan, I used to run out of the Skem depot down to the Coventry depot on a regular basis. Good bunch of lads there Andy in the yard, Des, Ste, Terry and Uncle Fester the drivers and Brian the transport manager. our paths may well of crossed who knows :slight_smile: . Al.

fedaykinal:

Dan Punchard:

Hi Dan, I used to run out of the Skem depot down to the Coventry depot on a regular basis. Good bunch of lads there Andy in the yard, Des, Ste, Terry and Uncle Fester the drivers and Brian the transport manager. our paths may well of crossed who knows :slight_smile: . Al.

Des, Andy and Terry are still there; albeit now Speedy. Des is the TM now.

P222:

fedaykinal:

Dan Punchard:

P222 do you run into the Speedy(Ex LCH) depot at Coventry if so say hello to the lads for me. I had heard that Des had gone into the office with Brian but wasn’t aware that he had become the transport manager (good on him). Did Brian leave or has he moved up the ladder ? Regards Allen.

fedaykinal:

P222:

fedaykinal:

Dan Punchard:

P222 do you run into the Speedy(Ex LCH) depot at Coventry if so say hello to the lads for me. I had heard that Des had gone into the office with Brian but wasn’t aware that he had become the transport manager (good on him). Did Brian leave or has he moved up the ladder ? Regards Allen.

We do indeed.
Des is the TM now, but I’ don’t know a Brian. I’m pretty sure he isnt there anymore. The TM was called Sean before Des.
Stan is still there too.
We also run into Hunt’s so Richard and their old driver (at LCH) Chris are up there now.

P222:

fedaykinal:

P222:

fedaykinal:

Dan Punchard:

We do indeed.
Des is the TM now, but I’ don’t know a Brian. I’m pretty sure he isnt there anymore. The TM was called Sean before Des.
Stan is still there too.
We also run into Hunt’s so Richard and their old driver (at LCH) Chris are up there now.

P222 do you work for Porretta they seemed to do a lot of work for the Coventry depot ?. OMG how could I have forgotten to mention Stan (memory must be going ), hope both he and his good lady are well. Once again if you could pass on my regards with thanks Allen.

fedaykinal:

P222:

fedaykinal:

P222:

fedaykinal:

Dan Punchard:

We do indeed.
Stan is still there too.

P222 do you work for Porretta they seemed to do a lot of work for the Coventry depot ?. OMG how could I have forgotten to mention Stan (memory must be going ), hope both he and his good lady are well. Once again if you could pass on my regards with thanks Allen.

I do indeed. I drive the 4 series w&d with the 50tm on it.
I’ll pass them on next time I’m in there. What will they remember you as? Allen from which company?

P222:

fedaykinal:

P222:

fedaykinal:

P222:

fedaykinal:

Dan Punchard:

We do indeed.
Stan is still there too.

I do indeed. I drive the 4 series w&d with the 50tm on it.
I’ll pass them on next time I’m in there. What will they remember you as? Allen from which company?

They will remember me from the LCH Skem depot I enjoyed working for LCH one of those firms you didn’t mind going the extra mile for. I now drive for Golden Triangle Generators at Frodsham. Not sure wether ive met you at an event at a golf course near Macclesfield if it was you you were collecting cabins. I was in my old wagon then a black DAF 105xf with a 500 compa crane I now drive a black Volvo fh500 with 85PM crane on it will keep an eye out for you on the road cheers Allen.