Hiab's at work

Here’s a few pics of mine on the job.
1 & 2- The last of our machines going to market a few years back.

3- Delivering openside containers in Aberdeen

4- A real tight one, also Aberdeen, had to take part of the fence down for the n/s jack leg.

5 & 6 - One of the main advantages of having a big crane is being able to reach the trailer to off load and also being able to lift the trailer when there’s no where to turn and your two mile down a dead end single track road :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7 & 8 - Building a fish prossessing plant in Lochinver in the ■■■■■■■ rain with Dingo in his old motor delivering the 40’ container , credit also to Dingo for the first picture.

7.jpg

cwr2 (1).JPG

cwr2 (2).JPG

Blue-toothed to me off a mate. :wink:
I’ll say one thing, that roofer isn’t half a good runner!

is1.jpg

Good pics here, I’d forgotten all about this thread. Cheers.

A few more I’ve just remembered I had

work 00762.jpg

Not quite sure what was happening here, but this was how I came across it. I think they’d lifted the van and then for whatever reason had to put it back again.
work 00724.jpg

Although I’m fairly certain that the bloke who parked it originally did a better job than the bloke with the levers!

work 00727.jpg

red bull crew building the energy station at Spa.

and helping out a photographer.

That’s a cracking bit of kit, what size is that crane looks like a 130t/m or thereabouts.

This beast is based near me, I keep wondering if they’ll be needing a driver anytime soon :wink:

8wheels:
That’s a cracking bit of kit, what size is that crane looks like a 130t/m or thereabouts.

Thought I had a picture of the plate, but maybe not.

This site Ditzj.de - Scania R580 - Sparr says 83 tonne/m.

Turns out that it wasn’t big enough so they got this, Ditzj.de - Scania R620 - Sparr

cra.JPG
va.JPG

rod87:

8wheels:

Thought I had a picture of the plate, but maybe not.

This site Ditzj.de - Scania R580 - Sparr says 83 tonne/m.

Turns out that it wasn’t big enough so they got this, Ditzj.de - Scania R620 - Sparr

Cheers Rod that is the absolute ■■■■■■■■ than R620, 150t/m crane same as the Terberg near me but with an engine nearly twice the size.

Driving several variants of the following at the moment

Not at work (working/Hiab in use), but with the CCTV around these days I have to be careful where I whip my one eye’d friend out these days… :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Another although not do great picture of my crane being tested die to a fault I had

This is the guy who does the swopping of Calor Gas customers’ home heating static propane tanks when the tanks are due for refurb.

Customer tank for refurb.JPG

Customer tank for refurb1.JPG

These pics were taken at Calor Gas, Elland.

Here’s a few pictures of a hiab we hire in every now and again when we need a wee bit more reach.
This particular job the artic couldn’t get in the gate with the 40’ on so we lifted the box over the fence on to me and I carried it round the back letting the artic in solo.

Once the 40’ was sorted my 20’ was lifted into position.

Good pics there Alfa, that’s a smart piece of kit. What size crane is that then?

8wheels:
Good pics there Alfa, that’s a smart piece of kit. What size crane is that then?

Yeh it’s an impressive bit of kit, it’s an effer 135 mt ton and will lift approx 1.5 ton at 26 or 27mts with the fly jib.
Take the fly jib off and it will lift about 6 ton at 15mt.

Here’s my truck…took me hours to post up the picture :cry: as you can see it’s my first post

Mog.

my trucks 075 (Medium).jpg