Hgv security guard for 21 pound a night

^^^^^ not a clue, don’t think it’s ever been in an msa truckpark.

toby1234abc:
I had a full load of shoes loaded at Alicante for Clarkes or Next at South Normanton , and an owner driver so any theft comes out my goods in transit insurance .

So after…

All the years I’ve been doing this, it’s not true that shoes are shipped in two loads?

The left shoes in one lorry and the right shoes in another.

I feel like I’ve been robbed now.

yourhavingalarf:

toby1234abc:
I had a full load of shoes loaded at Alicante for Clarkes or Next at South Normanton , and an owner driver so any theft comes out my goods in transit insurance .

So after…

All the years I’ve been doing this, it’s not true that shoes are shipped in two loads?

Did loads of shoes, slippers, trainers, out of Elche area, and some other places. So far as I know, always in correct pairs. Large boxes each containing about a dozen, same style pairs, in assorted sizes. That way large boxes were sent to retail shop, without further handling or sorting.
Might be separated pairs for expensive shoes? But not the stuff we did.

Conor:

Truthsetyoufree:
Trolling ■■? It’s a mathematical fact your being paid 2 pH as a security guard. Truth sets you free.

Actually no, the truth doesn’t set you free. If the public knew what was happening in the cold war at the time, especially the Cuban Missile Crisis they most definitely wouldn’t have felt as free as they did not knowing. Millions if not billions of people sleep better than they would do if they knew the truth.

Ain’t THAT the truth !

yourhavingalarf:

toby1234abc:

So after…

It’s a tough time for sole traders.

Even the well-heeled among them are on their uppers now.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:

yourhavingalarf:

toby1234abc:

So after…

These jokes are as tough as old boots. (Tongue in Cheek)

eagerbeaver:

yourhavingalarf:

toby1234abc:

So after…

Yep. The shoes on the other foot now

yourhavingalarf:

toby1234abc:

So after…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not a foolproof method if you dont want them nicked.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jBlE5F7r8I

“Hi boss, can’t make drop tonight, it’s nickable freight, so you want it on a truck stop, services or you not bothered about chancing it on an ind est.”

Await bosses response.

Do as Instructed by boss.

Arse covered, job done. Wanna nick my freight? Please do it quietly , I’m either sleeping or catching up on Ozark.

Alfa1M:
“Hi boss, can’t make drop tonight, it’s nickable freight, so you want it on a truck stop, services or you not bothered about chancing it on an ind est.”

Await bosses response.

Do as Instructed by boss.

Arse covered, job done. Wanna nick my freight? Please do it quietly , I’m either sleeping or catching up on Ozark.

I know what you mean,.and I agree, it’s an arse covering excercise.
Of the 3 possibilities you mention, in terms of load safety,.I’d say the MSA option would be the worst in real world, (not to mention most expensive) despite what the insurance companies say. :unamused: