Hgv security guard for 21 pound a night

Truthsetyoufree:
Suppose I’ll stop moaning even though I never done nights out and " just get on with it " . Make sure the boss gets that 2021 plate Jaguar in the yard hey.

My boss is more concerned with keeping company going than new cars
He had his last one 5 years

Sent from goodness knows where

Truthsetyoufree:
Jake tramp ect before attacking again ■■?
Attacking what ? Are you sure your ok ? What are you on about .

Let’s act all innocent, were all fooled by it NOT

Truthsetyoufree:
Truth sets you free.

You can’t even spell your own name.

robthedog:

Truthsetyoufree:
Jake tramp ect before attacking again ■■?
Attacking what ? Are you sure your ok ? What are you on about .

Let’s act all innocent, were all fooled by it NOT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
i had considered replying to his once again predictable mince,bus sometimes you think,whats the point.
how others can consider posts like that are genuine is somewhat beyond me,but there you go… :cry:

dieseldog999:
i had considered replying to his once again predictable mince,bus sometimes you think,whats the point.
how others can consider posts like that are genuine is somewhat beyond me,but there you go… :cry:

That’s the way to do it. ^^^ :smiley:

Then they end up talking to themselves… then they go away. :smiley:

Right listen up I’m only going to say this once .
Your night out money is for the inconvenience of not getting home . It is not a payment to be some sort of security guard for your bosses truck , trailer and load .
How you spend it is up to you some spend it on food - an evening meal in a resturant , some spend it on takeaway to eat in the cab , some spend it on food to cook themselves in the cab . Some spend it on drink , hookers and drugs , some even spend it on polish for the lorry .
Find a spot , park up , have a bite to eat , watch a little tv , close the curtains , go to bed , wake up the next morning and carry on with your journey . Once you lock the doors and close the curtains (in fact once I change the tacho to daily rest whatever happens to the truck , trailer and the load are none of my business . If something does happen ring the boss , the office or the police and let them deal / worry about it .
Clear enough ?
Need anything clarified ?
Read it again if you do.

I bet there’s quite a few billy big ■■■■■■■■ drivers who think they’re being some sort of hero to their boss helping them to not have to make an insurance claim (if the insurance company would pay out all if truck was parked in an insecure place■■?) who would jump out and try and stop someone stealing stuff.

DickyNick:
who would jump out and try and stop someone stealing stuff.

Not me for £21 - are you joking mate . If it worth stealing then the boss should be paying for secure parking , if he dosent then he takes the risk not me .

dieseldave:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the point is as in theprevious last two posts where …wooossshhh applies nicely, that theres always someone who either cant read beyond the last post,or thinks its somehow genuine and not just trolling mince,in which case it goes on and on even if its only himself cross posting to provide the required backup.
similar to myself,theres plenty who just shoot the o/p down in flames for obvious trolling attempts to irritate and annoy which then leads the alternate id ■■■■■■■ to come on and back himself up with the inevitable lock…sad but true? :frowning:

Can’t seem to find the segment in my contract of employment that says I am expected to be night watchman.

If someone wants to take my (insured) load or to help themselves to some of my diesel then guess what? They can have it. Best my company will get from me in terms of stopping it happening is a call to the police.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

beefy4605:

DickyNick:

Not me for £21 - are you joking mate . If it worth stealing then the boss should be paying for secure parking , if he dosent then he takes the risk not me .

Tbf mine pays for secure parking.
If I’ve nothing worth nicking, I still try and find somewhere as safe as poss.
Would I get out and confront a load of scrotes (or even 1) armed with ■■■■ knows what?
Not a chance in hell !! :neutral_face:

One of my biggest regrets in this job is about 13 years ago, hearing somebody in my box van trailer (nothing valuable except reject carpets) and not getting out that night (at The Fox Colsterworth,) locking this ■■■■ in, and dropping him off in Calais :laughing: …again did not know how many there were, if I thought only one I would have…it would have made my ■■■■ day. :laughing:

Truthsetyoufree:
Hi have I got this correct. Somebody pays between 3000to 4000 including retests so they can sleep in a wagon and looking after the load for 21 pound a night( after a 15 hour shift) ? So your basically a security guard on a dark laybay as a lot of firms won’t pay the parking some will some won’t dont matter anyway both the same.Your looking after the load potential physical violence against you for 11 hours for 21 pounds a night. So 5 nights x 21 = 105 pound. So that’s 5 nights x approx 11 hours a night =55 hours.That amounts to about 1.90 pH ? And the chance of being stabbed or bushwhacked.

I don’t class myself as a security but I’d not sit trembling in the cab like these kids of today who are frightened of there own shadow , I couldn’t sit ideally by when some thieving toe rag did what he wanted ,just not in my nature , sad how soft this country has
Become , people stood up for what they thought was right years ago , we’d of not let these thieving scum do what they want ,
Now the best you get is I’m not getting involved , god help us , sad times

dieseldog999:

dieseldave:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the point is as in theprevious last two posts where …wooossshhh applies nicely, that theres always someone who either cant read beyond the last post,or thinks its somehow genuine and not just trolling mince,in which case it goes on and on even if its only himself cross posting to provide the required backup.
similar to myself,theres plenty who just shoot the o/p down in flames for obvious trolling attempts to irritate and annoy which then leads the alternate id [zb] to come on and back himself up with the inevitable lock…sad but true? :frowning:

Ha ha ha

Truthsetyoufree:
Suppose I’ll stop moaning even though I never done nights out and " just get on with it " .

You’ve obviously never had an argument about ‘wanting’ to take a night out with a boss who expects you to run empty from Surrey to the Midlands then do multi collections of steel and then multi drop it all back in London in one shift.
Here’s a clue I told him to stuff the night out money that he was refusing to pay I’m still parking up for the night during the run back.

dozy:

Truthsetyoufree:
Hi have I got this correct. Somebody pays between 3000to 4000 including retests so they can sleep in a wagon and looking after the load for 21 pound a night( after a 15 hour shift) ? So your basically a security guard on a dark laybay as a lot of firms won’t pay the parking some will some won’t dont matter anyway both the same.Your looking after the load potential physical violence against you for 11 hours for 21 pounds a night. So 5 nights x 21 = 105 pound. So that’s 5 nights x approx 11 hours a night =55 hours.That amounts to about 1.90 pH ? And the chance of being stabbed or bushwhacked.

I don’t class myself as a security but I’d not sit trembling in the cab like these kids of today who are frightened of there own shadow , I couldn’t sit ideally by when some thieving toe rag did what he wanted ,just not in my nature , sad how soft this country has
Become , people stood up for what they thought was right years ago , we’d of not let these thieving scum do what they want ,

It isn’t a case of sitting in your cab trembling or being scared of your own shadow. If someone has come to steal from my truck, they have most certainly come prepared for the job. They aren’t cutting holes in curtains with a safety pin or levering pad locks off with a toothbrush are they?

Nothing heroic about confronting a low life who will think nothing of wrapping a bar round your head or stabbing you mate.

dozy:

Truthsetyoufree:

Put it this way doze, if somebody was robbing my home, my car, my daughter’s place, or anything that was mine, I’d be in there like ■■■■ Rambo…trust me, I’ve never been shy at getting stuck in if me, my family or my possessions are involved.
The clue is in the word ‘MY’ …the truck trailer, load and fuel ain’t MINE .
The firm I work for are well insured, put that in the mix, with the fact that they do not exactly endear themselves to their drivers creates my attitude on this.
I will go all the way to park their truck as safe as I can at all times , but I draw the line of risking getting my head caved in for them, I don’t get paid anywhere near enough for that type of ■■■■.

talknonsense:

dozy:

Truthsetyoufree:

It isn’t a case of sitting in your cab trembling or being scared of your own shadow. If someone has come to steal from my truck, they have most certainly come prepared for the job. They aren’t cutting holes in curtains with a safety pin or levering pad locks off with a toothbrush are they?

Nothing heroic about confronting a low life who will think nothing of wrapping a bar round your head or stabbing you mate.

Fight fire with fire then

51BEC6E2-872B-4AA1-962E-A0868EEDE997.jpeg

beefy4605:

DickyNick:

Not me either. But there’s some that would…or at least tell everyone in an RDC waiting room that’s what they did

robroy:

dozy:

Truthsetyoufree:

Put it this way doze, if somebody was robbing my home, my car, my daughter’s place, or anything that was mine, I’d be in there like [zb] Rambo…trust me, I’ve never been shy at getting stuck in if me, my family or my possessions are involved.
The clue is in the word ‘MY’ …the truck trailer, load and fuel ain’t MINE .
The firm I work for are well insured, put that in the mix, with the fact that they do not exactly endear themselves to their drivers creates my attitude on this.
I will go all the way to park their truck as safe as I can at all times , but I draw the line of risking getting my head caved in for them, I don’t get paid anywhere near enough for that type of [zb].

Yeah robroy is right dozy. Most if not all truck drivers will defend their own stuff or family/friends. Someone else’s load in the back of someone else’s trailer isn’t worth risking your life for.

I keep one of those black spandex suits and a katana in the cab just in case.

Only problem is it gets a bit toasty in the summer months