Courtesy of Aaron Silcock: instagram.com/heavy_haulage/

Great pics boys!

Some from this week.

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!
Some from this week.
Danne

Nice pictures Danne. Your friend’s new Scania will please Patrick no end. He just loves them. :smiley: :smiley:
Greetings
Johnny

Courtesy of Aaron Silcock - instagram.com/heavy_haulage/

heavy_haulage-20180129-Baumann-martinuz41.jpg

heavy_haulage-20180201-brame-martinuz41.jpg

heavy_haulage-20180202-cram-martinuz41.jpg

heavy_haulage-20180203-kandt-martinuz41.jpg

heavy_haulage-20180204-kingston-martinuz41.jpg

Courtesy of martinuz41: instagram.com/martinuz41/

jsutherland:

Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!
Some from this week.
Danne

Nice pictures Danne. Your friend’s new Scania will please Patrick no end. He just loves them. :smiley: :smiley:
Greetings
Johnny

Cheers Johnny!

Well its a great outfit,and it can load 36-37000kg and 18m lons so he can take pretty mutch every load u can think of.
I looked in the cab and must say i like the interior and it just as good as my FH maby evan better :open_mouth:
Sure would be nice to have a go in one.
But that may not be to far away not have sad to mutch :slight_smile:

Danne

Cheers to Chris Arbon, Dispatcher, Oily, Jshepguis, Moomooland, Kempston, Dean, Danne, and Herr Sutherland for the pic’s and articles, very interesting indeed lads, much appreciated! :wink:

Dirty Dan:

jsutherland:

Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!
Some from this week.
Danne

Greetings
Johnny

Cheers Johnny!

Well its a great outfit,and it can load 36-37000kg and 18m lons so he can take pretty mutch every load u can think of.
I looked in the cab and must say i like the interior and it just as good as my FH maby evan better :open_mouth:

Danne

Go wash your mouth Johnny… :unamused: :laughing:

Interesting trailer Danne, do you know what make it is?

And is there something you want to tell us…? :wink:

Kempston:

pete 359:

Kempston:
Story behind these two loads. Factory overhead cranes could only lift 60 tons, the combined weight of the box and Diesel engine was around 65 tons so I had a trailer dropped in the factory, they then put the pre made base on the trailer bed and finished the box off on the trailer overnight. The second lorry then repeated this. Just before the two lorries were due to leave for iirc Hull docks the shipping agent rang to say the quayside couldn’t take the combined weight of the lorries plus load. I had to hire in a mobile crane from NMT Crane hire to lift the two boxes off the trailers and leave them in the yard. £5000 for two lifts + the cost of the lorries! A week later we did everything in reverse and they finally left for Egypt, can’t recall which port that was via.

Hi Kempston,
Great photos and memories,thanks for sharing them.I was really interested to see photos of B110 ATG,I remember going to Tony Morgan’s yard when it was brand new,some machine in 1984.It was the only one in Wales afaiaa.How did you rate this truck in your experience of it as a heavy haulage motor?
Regards Andrew.

Thanks Pete, have to say that the overall experience of using Leicester Heavy Haulage was a good one, there was a lot of messing around with the way the engines had to be loaded but Leicester were really good and from my point of view everything we were involved with went like clockwork. Can’t remember the make of the trailer but was really good, this may be the case with all of these types of trailers so excuse my ignorance but he had the ability to level the trailer once loaded by dropping the suspension slightly one side or the other. Of course it rode higher than the Wrekin low loader which I remember the driver was slightly concerned about.

Regarding the tractor, I reckon it would’ve pulled both trailers if possible! Certainly sounded powerful and had no trouble pulling away with it. Certainly looked impressive and much more up to date than E.Hulls trailers!

Didn’t they used King trailers back in the day…? Not sure if those were fitted with hydraulic suspension though…

pv83:

Dirty Dan:

jsutherland:

Dirty Dan:
Great pics boys!
Some from this week.
Danne

Greetings
Johnny

Cheers Johnny!

Danne

Go wash your mouth Johnny… :unamused: :laughing:

Interesting trailer Danne, do you know what make it is?

And is there something you want to tell us…? :wink:

Hi Patric! Yeah its a Doll. I had one like that on order with my last emplyer befor i started were i am now. Its a great trailer,dont know if u see but u make the trailer lower befor the first and betwen second and thrid axl. Dont know what its called in english… but when he do he can load the CAT 982 and Volvo L250 with out hight problem.

Danne

PS dont u just love that Scania DS :sunglasses:

Aah right, a Doll, never worked with those but they do look like they’re proper build (aye, Herr Sutherland, it’s a kraut product…), same sort of system I had on my trailer, remember that one Danne?

Sodd the Scanny mate, I’ll take a Kamaz any day :laughing: :laughing:

pv83:
Aah right, a Doll, never worked with those but they do look like they’re proper build (aye, Herr Sutherland, it’s a kraut product…), same sort of system I had on my trailer, remember that one Danne?

Sodd the Scanny mate, I’ll take a Kamaz any day [emoji38] [emoji38]

Danke for the clarification Mr Versteeg.

You preferring a KAMAZ [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jsutherland:

pv83:

Bitte sehr Herr Sutherland :wink:

Aye, I would prefer a Kamaz, or Tatra, I’ve seen them at work in some dodgy conditions and they just kept going, unlike all the fancy hightech lorries we’ve got nowadays… and I haven’t even mentioned the gearboxes…

pv83:

jsutherland:

pv83:

Bitte sehr Herr Sutherland :wink:

Aye, I would prefer a Kamaz, or Tatra, I’ve seen them at work in some dodgy conditions and they just kept going, unlike all the fancy hightech lorries we’ve got nowadays… and I haven’t even mentioned the gearboxes…

I was concerned you had suddenly changed allegiance from Scammel to KAMAZ. Hence the concern for you well being. :open_mouth:

7F14E3B6-4B4E-4716-9709-7123735D3ACF.jpeg

9489D642-9916-45C3-A3EE-7A5B2F725277.jpeg

A couple of classic Scanias.

A couple to be going with.
Oily