"Heavy Haulage through the years"

pv83:
Who knows more about this “little fella”…?

Mercedes Titan. Got some stuff on them. :wink:

DEANB:

pv83:
DEANB Nice pics of Econofreight Patrick. I always knew you were a Volvo fan. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Only from the F10/12 onwards Dean, not chuffed at all by those sheds you seem to like :laughing: :laughing:

Patrick, dont read this it will upset you !! If it was those poxy Crusaders they would be doing 5mph ! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

What’s wrong with 5mph? You get the chance to enjoy the scenery at full scale! Bloody youngsters these days, only want to do things in top gear… :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

DEANB:

pv83:
Who knows more about this “little fella”…?

Mercedes Titan. Got some stuff on them. :wink:

Figured that much already mate :wink: Was more wondering if they had more Titans in the fleet, apart from the one that came from Sunters?

Bolk.

Click on pages twice to read.

Brilliant pics of Econofreight, they had a very varied stable, a serious player in the heavy haulage game for many years.

Here’s some more mini heavy haul stuff from my past couple of weeks, got a 360 from Winnipeg and took it to Toronto, then loaded the diamond drilling rig from a gold mine near Timmins, Ontario and I’ll tip that Sunday morning after a night at home and a visit to the curry house tonight .

DEANB:

pv83:

Buzzer:
One from way back, Buzzer

Such a beauty, on behalf of Dean, cheers for the pic mate :wink:

Indeed always nice to see a pic of Wrekin’s Constructor. :wink:

Dean,if I’m not mistaken,I think you will find that Wrekin’s "Constructor"is a “Contractor”.

David

pv83:
One of those Atki’s at the end of it’s life, this one was wasn’t fitted with a RR engine, was it?

As it is most likely a Leicester depot one (sleeper cab), I would have thought a ■■■■■■■ was in it. I know for certain that mine, which looked very like that (only a tad smarter :unamused: ), was ■■■■■■■■

Note how all the badges have been removed from the rad. Tom Llewellyn’s aversion to unpaid advertising. :laughing:

DEANB:
Bolk.

Click on pages twice to read.

Nice article Dean, cheers :wink:

Never seen that white Scanny before, doesn’t ring any bells… maybe a certain “fan” knows more about it… :wink:

newmercman:
Brilliant pics of Econofreight, they had a very varied stable, a serious player in the heavy haulage game for many years.

Here’s some more mini heavy haul stuff from my past couple of weeks, got a 360 from Winnipeg and took it to Toronto, then loaded the diamond drilling rig from a gold mine near Timmins, Ontario and I’ll tip that Sunday morning after a night at home and a visit to the curry house tonight .

Aye, pity that there’s nowt left of it…

What are you’re thoughts on your new trailer, is it as good as you hoped it was going to be?

Spardo:

pv83:
One of those Atki’s at the end of it’s life, this one was wasn’t fitted with a RR engine, was it?

As it is most likely a Leicester depot one (sleeper cab), I would have thought a ■■■■■■■ was in it. I know for certain that mine, which looked very like that (only a tad smarter :unamused: ), was ■■■■■■■■

Note how all the badges have been removed from the rad. Tom Llewellyn’s aversion to unpaid advertising. :laughing:

You drove a “Crapkinson” too David…? :open_mouth: :laughing:

I was just thinking about those badges, take them off of all the new motors out there today and you would be clueless as to what make it is…

pv83:
You drove a “Crapkinson” too David…? :open_mouth: :laughing:

I wouldn’t have put it like that at the time, or even now come to think, I thought it was the bees knees, my first sleeper cab and the only one in the fleet with power steering. If you don’t count the F 86 with a board behind the seats and some pretty curtains. :laughing: :laughing:

pv83:
What are you’re thoughts on your new trailer, is it as good as you hoped it was going to be?

It’s much easier to work with than a mechanical one, pulling levers beats crawling around on the floor and coupling/uncoupling multiple times during the loading process every time. Kinder on the truck too, no ramming under the trailer to pick it up anymore.

UK and Eire.
Oily

STGO eastleighbusman 46932494394_748a830367_elbm o.jpg

STGO eastleighbusman 48047482037_477ea9aac7_elbm k.jpg

newmercman:

pv83:

It’s much easier to work with than a mechanical one, pulling levers beats crawling around on the floor and coupling/uncoupling multiple times during the loading process every time. Kinder on the truck too, no ramming under the trailer to pick it up anymore.

Good to hear you’re satisfied with it :wink:

oiltreader:
UK and Eire.
Oily

Ta Oily :wink:

Various (NMP)

Bild 25.jpg

Felbermayr.

Baum Cologne

Danne might recognise these…?

Pubquiz question, what make is that?