Harry and Megs

Oh dear, Megs and Harry’s game plan to become part-time Royals has been dealt a serious blow.

Having flown to the US (By private plane natch), he can’t claim US Citizenship simply based on marriage to Megs. Nope after 3 years he is going to have to apply for US citizenship if he wants to remain in the US. Trouble is as a U.K. Royal, he will have to renounce his titles (it’s the same for all individuals with titles no matter where they originate from). Renouncing, is defo not on the table nor planned for, looking to coin it in big-time, by remaining as Prince Charming?

Also the Met are kicking off over the multi-million pound costs of protecting him. The Canadians wouldn’t pay, the US won’t pay and it’s going to cost millions to cover his protection. Moreover as a US citizen he won’t be entitled to have armed protection even if he wanted to pay for it, which he don’t. Apparently the home sec. is going to have to make a decision in the next few weeks about funding ‘his entitlement’ as he puts it. And of course as a US Citizen he will have to pay taxes on all his income no matter where he earn’s it. Including all that trust fund cash, that mummy and great granny left him.

Finally, the US paps, are some of the veracious in the world, and given the decision to leg it was made after the intrusive U.K. press coverage (alleged, although for some, she made the decision once she clapped eyes on him) that was hostile towards them?

Life in the US will be a whole lot more interesting in the near future for this pair?

Do you know what? i haven’t got any time for the nouveau royals, the one i always respected was Anne and had a soft spot for her dad cos he could be relied on to put his foot in it regularly.

As for Harry, well the bloke has had enough of the bloody permanent reality TV show that has been his life since the day he was born and he’s got married to a girl and seem happy enough and between them have decided to get out of it, and i don’t blame him/them one bit.

I don’t suppose the bloke gives a monkeys about the titles, maybe he wants to be a normal bloke for a day, go down the pub for a pie and pint with his girl, go home and chill out in front of the telly.

No one ever asked him whether he wanted to be a royal and under the microscope of our foul media machine for every moment of his life, yes he got the trinkets and the money of his birthright but look at the price they have to pay.

Good luck to the pair of them i say, i just wish the green eyed and nasty sods who inhabit this planet will leave them alone to make of their lives what they will.

Oh and a message for you bloody parasites who make a living pretending to be reporters or papparatsi or whatever else you call yourselves when not sleeping during the day in coffins…you harrassed H and his brother from the day they were born, you could not leave them alone to grow up you heathen scum, could you possibly find it in yourselves to let the child of H and his wife have a reasonably normal childhood without you parasites spying on them 24/7 to make your 30 pieces of silver?

says it all for me.
theyre just another couple of posh and becks wannabees same as his mam.

Juddian:
Do you know what? i haven’t got any time for the nouveau royals, the one i always respected was Anne and had a soft spot for her dad cos he could be relied on to put his foot in it regularly.

As for Harry, well the bloke has had enough of the bloody permanent reality TV show that has been his life since the day he was born and he’s got married to a girl and seem happy enough and between them have decided to get out of it, and i don’t blame him/them one bit.

I don’t suppose the bloke gives a monkeys about the titles, maybe he wants to be a normal bloke for a day, go down the pub for a pie and pint with his girl, go home and chill out in front of the telly.

No one ever asked him whether he wanted to be a royal and under the microscope of our foul media machine for every moment of his life, yes he got the trinkets and the money of his birthright but look at the price they have to pay.

Good luck to the pair of them i say, i just wish the green eyed and nasty sods who inhabit this planet will leave them alone to make of their lives what they will.

Oh and a message for you bloody parasites who make a living pretending to be reporters or papparatsi or whatever else you call yourselves when not sleeping during the day in coffins…you harrassed H and his brother from the day they were born, you could not leave them alone to grow up you heathen scum, could you possibly find it in yourselves to let the child of H and his wife have a reasonably normal childhood without you parasites spying on them 24/7 to make your 30 pieces of silver?

I dont mind Anne either, seeming independent ,her own children are relatively normal and she used to keep a bull terrier.
On the subject of Harry becoming a US citizen and a desire for anonymity.
Let him have it and take advantage of his newly acquired 2nd amendment rights so he can take care of his own security in small town middle America.
But alas no. They have headed straight for Hollyweird and as much limelight as they can generate.

Yes the media are completely unscrupulous, but this pair are courting them at every opportunity.

It is not going to end well.

I dont mind Anne either, seeming independent ,her own children are relatively normal and she used to keep a bull terrier.
On the subject of Harry becoming a US citizen and a desire for anonymity.
Let him have it and take advantage of his newly acquired 2nd amendment rights so he can take care of his own security in small town middle America.
But alas no. They have headed straight for Hollyweird and as much limelight as they can generate.

Yes the media are completely unscrupulous, but this pair are courting them at every opportunity.

It is not going to end well.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
well it didnt end well for diana but mabey this bint will remember to wear a seatbelt before she annoys lizzy anymore. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
well it didnt end well for diana but mabey this bint will remember to wear a seatbelt before she annoys lizzy anymore. :slight_smile:

Some say they were all wearing a seat belt and Di was ok when she was led walking into the ‘ambulance’.The lightning wedding didn’t leave them enough time to remember to saw through the Merc’s chassis rails and bulkhead as well as rigging the fly by wire throttle and gear shift electronics and ignition system. Maybe that’s ‘why’ Harry has decided to put as much distance as possible between them and Phi…oh Liz. :wink:

Carryfast:

dieseldog999:

Some say they were all wearing a seat belt and Di was ok when she was led walking into the ‘ambulance’.The lightning wedding didn’t leave them enough time to remember to saw through the Merc’s chassis rails and bulkhead as well as rigging the fly by wire throttle and gear shift electronics and ignition system. Maybe that’s ‘why’ Harry has decided to put as much distance as possible between them and Phi…oh Liz. :wink:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well its not as if they are royals anyway apart from him being a mixture of diana and the drivers greeblies,
shes just another entitled mongrel of dubious origin though i wouldnt mind their money though?