GUY Big J 8LXB Tractor Unit

Bewick:
Aye Gaz, plenty of chat no concrete fact as in “side on shot” !! Cheers Dennis.

The search will continue Dennis you can count on me
Has I’m a die hard believer [emoji1303]

gazsa401:

Bewick:
Aye Gaz, plenty of chat no concrete fact as in “side on shot” !! Cheers Dennis.

The search will continue Dennis you can count on me
Has I’m a die hard believer [emoji1303]

If anyone can Gaz you’s can ! Then we will all gather round and watch you walk across The Trent without getting your pumps wet ! :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

I know it’s not a Big J ( a bit upmarket :wink: ) but just to refresh “The Believers” memories this is the kind of shot we require ! :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Bewick:
I know it’s not a Big J ( a bit upmarket :wink: ) but just to refresh “The Believers” memories this is the kind of shot we require ! :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

Hi Dennis, I agree with your comments on this, The abscence of photos of this Big J with a 8 Cylinder Paticroft special showing its . I do hope that someone will eventualy post a photo of this infamous elite SOM Big J Proudley showing all as doubters that we were wrong, Mind you I would take my hat off to the person who in fact produces such a photo,& If they live nearby to me I will personally deliver them a bottle of Malt Whiskey of their choice carriage paid, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Hi Dennis, I agree with your comments on this, The abscence of photos of this Big J with a 8 Cylinder Paticroft special showing its . I do hope that someone will eventualy post a photo of this infamous elite SOM Big J Proudley showing all as doubters that we were wrong, Mind you I would take my hat off to the person who in fact produces such a photo,& If they live nearby to me I will personally deliver them a bottle of Malt Whiskey of their choice carriage paid, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Regards Larry.

The thread is “dead in the water” Larry. :blush: :cry: :open_mouth: :wink: Cheers Dennis

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

The thread is “dead in the water” Larry. :blush: :cry: :open_mouth: :wink: Cheers Dennis

Well Dennis if thats true I will be a bottle of Malt into pocket :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Well Dennis if thats true I will be a bottle of Malt into pocket :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Aye Larry it will take better men than the “Believers” to remove a bottle of “The Elixer of Life” from you without concrete proof and then I don’t reckon much for their chances eh! :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Morning Dennis,
Just spotted an advert in Classic truck magazine it looks like one of those elusive Big J’s is for sale in your manor?
Is Mr ■■■■ correct about the contents of your barn? Cheer Pete
P̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶t̶o̶p̶ :blush:

WP_20170813_001.jpg

Hiya Pete, Now here was me thinking I could “slip” an odd one or two out, on the QT like to top me pension fund up eh! Oh! dear been rumbled ! Seriously, someone is probably having a Larf ! Cheers Dennis.

Oh dear it’s not looking good for the disbelievers :open_mouth:

Punchy Dan:

What you on about ! it was probably you that put the advert in Dan’l ! :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
Seriously, someone is probably having a Larf ! Cheers Dennis.

Probably VALKYRIE put it there. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

But at 15,000 bleedin quid they’re deffo avin more than a larf.Even the fair ground operators won’t be interested in it at that price. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

Punchy,it’s never looked good for the disbelievers!

David

pete smith:
Morning Dennis,
Just spotted an advert in Classic truck magazine it looks like one of those elusive Big J’s is for sale in your manor?
P̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶p̶o̶l̶o̶g̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶t̶o̶p̶ :blush:

Oh dear is this for real or what. :question: :question: :question: , I dont think so. :confused: :confused: :confused: , Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

pete smith:
Morning Dennis,

Oh dear is this for real or what. :question: :question: :question: , I dont think so. :confused: :confused: :confused: , Regards Larry.

Quite right Larry ! these hero’s must think that ye and me came down the Tyne on the last banana boat eh! and the advert is in a “truck comic”, I think it may also be in the Dandy or the Beano :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

pete smith:
Morning Dennis,

Quite right Larry ! these hero’s must think that ye and me came down the Tyne on the last banana boat eh! and the advert is in a “truck comic”, I think it may also be in the Dandy or the Beano :blush: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Dennis my good friend Thompsons from The Queensway Dundee wouldnt have printed ■■■■■ like this would they, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

pete smith:
Morning Dennis,

Dennis my good friend Thompsons from The Queensway Dundee wouldnt have printed [zb] like this would they, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Aye well you are quite right there Larry ! so how about Exchange & Mart they may accept a “dodgy” advert like this one ! :unamused: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Well they must have done Dennis , They went out of the printing game some years ago, I Do wish that someone would come up with some photographic evidence of this SOM Big J showing a great 8 LXB Sticking out of the rear of the cab, Then all the doubters of such a motor can admit defeat or get ■■■■■■ while waiting for this long awaited info to happen, I do hope It happens before I pop my clogs Not that Im in any great hurry mind, Ive a large stock of S/Malts to wade through before I go, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well they must have done Dennis , They went out of the printing game some years ago, I Do wish that someone would come up with some photographic evidence of this SOM Big J showing a great 8 LXB Sticking out of the rear of the cab, Then all the doubters of such a motor can admit defeat or get ■■■■■■ while waiting for this long awaited info to happen, I do hope It happens before I pop my clogs Not that Im in any great hurry mind, Ive a large stock of S/Malts to wade through before I go, Regards Larry.

They just won’t give up Larry :blush: and considering as how many Big J 8LXB chassis are supposed to have been built it is “VERY STRANGE” that not one shot exists eh! But as I’ve said previously I was told on good authority that one of these Big J’s was seen on the North bound M74 with Elvis at the wheel and Hitler riding as mate 'cause they had a wide load on ! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

They just won’t give up Larry :blush: and considering as how many Big J 8LXB chassis are supposed to have been built it is “VERY STRANGE” that not one shot exists eh! But as I’ve said previously I was told on good authority that one of these Big J’s was seen on the North bound M74 with Elvis at the wheel and Hitler riding as mate 'cause they had a wide load on ! Cheers Dennis.

Well that says it all Hitler was a ■■■■ & Elvis was a druggie, Both long gone but the BJ fantasy is still alive So hopefulley some evidence will eventually appear on here so all us good old Gardner operators can have a good nights kip, Mind you not before getting a good skinfull of what one fancies, In my case it would have to be a very very large overloaded glass of Glenmorangie, & Thats just to keep me in a good Gardner Mood, Regards Larry.