Great Bear/Culina in Lutterworth

I see a lot of great bear motors at Cannock , next time I’m in there I’ll ask them for you

Chill bear ot not.But i not in any interes about bear or any alcohol.Because i absolutely don t drink any alcohol in my life .I now 42.In all my life i was drinked may be 2-3 litre of wine,3-5 litre of bear and up to 1-2 litre of vodka.And last 3 years also not smoke.

Andrejs:
Chill bear ot not.But i not in any interes about bear or any alcohol.Because i absolutely don t drink any alcohol in my life .I now 42.In all my life i was drinked may be 2-3 litre of wine,3-5 litre of bear and up to 1-2 litre of vodka.And last 3 years also not smoke.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting ■■■■■■ up , it’s part of life , can’t really imagine a life without cider

Andrejs:

Cold bear not getting any o/t. But I’m not interested in the bear or alcohol for that matter as I’m now 42 and every night I’ve been rat arsed on 2 or 3 bottles of wine, 3 to 5 litres of bear’s ■■■■ and a bottle of vodka but I’ve not had an oily rag for 3 years.

bald bloke:
Cold bear not getting any o/t. But I’m not interested in the bear or alcohol for that matter as I’m now 42 and every night I’ve been rat arsed on 2 or 3 bottles of wine, 3 to 5 litres of bear’s ■■■■ and a bottle of vodka but I’ve not had an oily rag for 3 years.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Fantastic some good posts are on today.

dozy:
I see a lot of great bear motors at Cannock , next time I’m in there I’ll ask them for you

Doesn’t that place rotate through DHL/Stobart/Great Bear on a pretty much monthly basis?

Andrejs:

nick2008:

bald bloke:

Andrejs:
Driver in this company in same wages or not??What Great Bear pay for driver in Lutterworth???How lond shift??Who is pension provider ■■

NICK you there ? If so sort him out I’ll translate if needed !!

That’s right put me on the spot :neutral_face:

Although Great Bear and Culina are in the same group as for wages I’m not sure that they are on the same pay rate as rates very from depot to depot.
It’ll be much the same for everything else, it’s depot dependable.

I can only relate to Bristol .

OK.What Culina pay in Bristol if work Monday to Friday pm shift?

If you work at Avonmouth
You’ll be on the same salary rate day or night even on shift patterns.
The only difference is the hours.
Depending on your start time depends if your max shift could be 15 hrs or 12 hrs.
It’s pointless talking pay because as I’ve said all depots are different.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Applegate drinks with satsuma but no likely. Wood pile always in way but not good-looking after you sir.

Thank you please.