Great Bear Distribution

Just the usual questions anybody worked or working for these, if so how do they treat the drivers?
Had a look at their website, explains shifts are generally 4 on 4 off then for salary just said competitive.
We all know that alot of companies come out with a load BS when looking for drivers.

Any great bear drivers I talk to are seem content with what they doing nothing say they got a good package

they do a lot of work from unilever sites at port sunlight,warrington and leeds and also cott beverages at pontefract most drivers i have spoke to seem happy enough with them no idea of pay though.

Last time I applied at depot of M1 J24 was £8 ph *including shift allowance for nights :open_mouth: 7 hours a night paid for 8, offered job not a surprise but declined :laughing: be about 5 years ago, not heard the wages have gone up much but got to be better by now :question:
That depot trunked 26t of pop manager assured me no strapping of load was required ever :unamused:

raggylad:
they do a lot of work from unilever sites at port sunlight,warrington and leeds and also cott beverages at pontefract most drivers i have spoke to seem happy enough with them no idea of pay though.

The Unilever contract went to Stobart, not sure Great Bear will do a lot of it now.

think stobarts got the cannock contract great bear still in at the other sites,every chance i am wrong though.

Stobart’s HAVE got the Cannock site. While I was there we put 25 brand new Volvo FH’s with brand new trailers in there.

eagerbeaver:
Stobart’s HAVE got the Cannock site. While I was there we put 25 brand new Volvo FH’s with brand new trailers in there.

Plenty of other sites are still GB though.