Free Coffee again..

robthedog:

Franglais:

robthedog:

biggriffin:
It’s back on Thursday, don’t tell RobRoy

How do you find this out, as it’s not on the website from what I can see

Ignore the official website.
Karen off Facebook has posted it’s free coffee AND cakes tomorrow.
Now, to avoid risks to staff, you just help yourself and don’t even need to go to the till.
Easy for everyone.

Thanks I’ll have a piece of that, is there a limit ?

All you want!
Just keep it covered in case the car drivers see it though. Don’t upset ''em.

robthedog:

biggriffin:

Twitter.

biggriffin:

I’m already on it. :sunglasses: :laughing:

biggriffin:

robthedog:

biggriffin:

Twitter.

Ta

Not had a chance, yet… Hoping to get to toddington…

Get ya cup Rob it’s on again tomorrow… at moto…

biggriffin:
Get ya cup Rob it’s on again tomorrow… at moto…

I’m off tomorrow ■■■■■■■ it. :imp:
:smiley:
How comes they’ve done it twice within a week? :neutral_face:

robroy:

Just to ■■■■ you off I’d imagine! :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

Just to ■■■■ you off I’d imagine! :smiley:

Just what I was thinking myself…the ■■■■ s :smiling_imp:
:smiley:

Just for that Robroy chap who can’t make it for free coffee today cheers

I reckon…

There may well be a photo of a cold beer here soon. :smiley:

A lot of drivers have been charged today, and clearly some staff never got the memo.

I have been berating Moto about this since they started it at the beginning (Almost) of Covid, and they promised to get it right. I have had another go at them this morning on FB about it, and it looks like they have taken umbrage about it.

If you want to have a go at them, then head over to FB, if you use it, and check out the Moto page. Or if you want a direct link, then click below.

Ken.

facebook.com/MotoHospitalit … &ref=notif

Quinny:
A lot of drivers have been charged today, and clearly some staff never got the memo.

I have been berating Moto about this since they started it at the beginning (Almost) of Covid, and they promised to get it right. I have had another go at them this morning on FB about it, and it looks like they have taken umbrage about it.

If you want to have a go at them, then head over to FB, if you use it, and check out the Moto page. Or if you want a direct link, then click below.

Ken.

facebook.com/MotoHospitalit … &ref=notif

Only available in wh smiths self service machines, if you get told no, just show them the Tweet or FB page works for me.

Just fuelled up at Lymm 0115hrs 24/11/20,chap in the kiosk by the pumps said coffee was free today 24th Nov when i went to pay for mine.

740MICK:
Just fuelled up at Lymm 0115hrs 24/11/20,chap in the kiosk by the pumps said coffee was free today 24th Nov when i went to pay for mine.

Calm down boys n girls, no free coffee today, just been on to Moto… :confused:

740MICK:

Lymm isn’t Moto ?

robthedog:

740MICK:

Lymm isn’t Moto ?

Moto own all the franchise on site, same at Extra. Moto own franchise.

robthedog:

740MICK:

Lymm isn’t Moto ?

Lymm is defo Moto,they want trucks in there instead of Knutsford which is Moto.
Barton park is Moto owned too hence why they don’t want trucks in Scotch corner which is also there’s.
Use the bogs in Barton park and you’ll have antibodies for every disease known to man :open_mouth:

Yorkielad:

robthedog:

740MICK:

Lymm isn’t Moto ?

Lymm is defo Moto,they want trucks in there instead of Knutsford which is Moto.
Barton park is Moto owned too hence why they don’t want trucks in Scotch corner which is also there’s.
Use the bogs in Barton park and you’ll have antibodies for every disease known to man :open_mouth:

When moto took over Barton Park, they were going to re-develope the whole site, only thing that got re-done was the pricing and food went downhill quicker than A Tang coming down Wrotham hill.

It’s on Thursday 3/12/20 moto, at the Costa Machines in Smiths