Free coffee again

Moto are advertising they will be doing a free coffee again today (Tuesday) for Hgv and Van drivers as a thank you for keeping the supply chain running.

Yorkielad:
Moto are advertising they will be doing a free coffee again today (Tuesday) for Hgv and Van drivers as a thank you for keeping the supply chain running.

Thanks for the heads up mate…I’ll be on it. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Yorkielad:

Typical I’ve just seen this and now and I’m off for 3 days now :unamused: :open_mouth:

After seeing a notice in the Euro Garges at Blackburn today, As of May 31, no more free coffee for Emergency staff… And Moto are starting to reopen BK,

Me thinks all the Nice things we’ve experienced are going to be coming to the End…

Anyone managed to get any perks without being in a truck and just with their licence?

biggriffin:
… And Moto are starting to reopen BK, .

:open_mouth: Oh God no.!!
As if things ain’t bad enough already with the virus. :laughing:

I popped into Doncaster north services at teatime just for a quick break and to use the bogs,it was unbelievable,the local tracksuit brigade were out in force treating the family to a Burger King,the picnic tables were full and some had the Zafira boot lids up dining there… :unamused:

Yorkielad:
I popped into Doncaster north services at teatime just for a quick break and to use the bogs,it was unbelievable,the local tracksuit brigade were out in force treating the family to a Burger King,the picnic tables were full and some had the Zafira boot lids up dining there… :unamused:

Wayne, Waynetta, and the 6 kids out for a chav’s picnic, sat there…'‘I can show a woman a good day out babes eh?’ :smiley:

Tommorow is freebie day again.

biggriffin:

Where at Moto?

robroy:

biggriffin:

Where at Moto?

Yup.

biggriffin:

robroy:

biggriffin: