Free coffee

Free coffee is back at moto on Tuesday 5 September. Probably be over by the
time this page take to open.

I reckon I…

Already know who won’t be working on Tuesday 5th. :smiley:

It’s almost like they have his work diary as you can bet your bottom dollar he won’t be at work [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Can somebody tell me who you are both on about?
I feel sorry for this guy. :cry:
:smiley:

robroy:
Can somebody tell me who you are both on about?
I feel sorry for this guy. :cry:
:smiley:

We all do! :laughing:

I’m not seeing…

A picture here of a free cup of coffee.

Just sayin’.

I get one every few days driving round Europe, get a cafe most times filling up. In Poland I got 2x cafe, pack of crisps and a sausage after getting my bill for two 580 litre tanks plus adblue :sunglasses:

Edit. Just now though got a free cafe for getting €700 of fuel in at the autohof tonight but they robbed me €5 for a shower (admittedly a very nice one unlike what gets posted on Facebook about UK services).

I got a freebie at The Corner Store (Cameron’s Corner), last week. :laughing:

2020-10-05.jpg

I see that Gregg’s loyalty stamp cards are discontinuing end of this month, they’re going on to ■■■■ app only… :unamused:

And would you believe it…I’m off. :unamused: :smiley:

mrginge:
I get one every few days driving round Europe, get a cafe most times filling up. In Poland I got 2x cafe, pack of crisps and a sausage after getting my bill for two 580 litre tanks plus adblue :sunglasses:

Edit. Just now though got a free cafe for getting €700 of fuel in at the autohof tonight but they robbed me €5 for a shower (admittedly a very nice one unlike what gets posted on Facebook about UK services).

The 'generosity ’ of the gesture ? :open_mouth:

manalishi:

mrginge:

The 'generosity ’ of the gesture ? :open_mouth:

Always used to get a cafe creme and a croissant when filling up - also used to get strips of flags ( ask Rob :sunglasses: ). Ended up with so many got pulled in Colchester 'cos the coppers didn’t think I could see where I was going! I said I saw you didn’t I? :open_mouth:

mrginge:

Spain was cafe`solo…

In the winter and a can of Coke in the summer.

Free overnight parking.

England, nothing at all and £30+ a night for a ■■■■ stinky potholed lunarscape full of thieves. :unamused:

Double post…

Some of us only became HGV drivers for the huge perks such as the occasional free coffee. By the way, does Westmorland-owned Cairn Lodge services on the M74 still give you free coffee/tea for 250 litres of fuel? Haven’t been down that way for a wee while.

Coffee from the bean, roasted just days or a few weeks ago as much, I know an individual that does it in small though continous batches here in the County. There are other knowledgeable dedicated vendors in the UK, just order from them online and get it on the post, either roasted or green coffee beans. You just need a fry pan to get the green beans roasted; along with dedication, it takes a long learning process.

I use the moka coffee maker, needs of a gas canister with a burner, or a portable gas stove. French press is another good option, just requires hot water before boiling point from a kettle for instance.

The best time of a shift, when I prepare coffee, the ritual winds me down.

_JD:
Coffee from the bean, roasted just days or a few weeks ago as much, I know an individual that does it in small though continous batches here in the County. There are other knowledgeable dedicated vendors in the UK, just order from them online and get it on the post, either roasted or green coffee beans. You just need a fry pan to get the green beans roasted; along with dedication, it takes a long learning process.

I use the moka coffee maker, needs of a gas canister with a burner, or a portable gas stove. French press is another good option, just requires hot water before boiling point from a kettle for instance.

Respect mate. :sunglasses: …and I thought that I was some kind of coffee connoisseur. :smiley:

robroy:

_JD:

Respect mate. :sunglasses:.and I thought that I was some kind of coffee connoisseur. :smiley:

You drink Costa coffee… :grimacing:

^^^^^
Ok :smiley: …But it’s the old ‘familiarity breeds contempt’ thing innit.

Costa vending machines can be a bit iffy, ok granted,… but the coffee in the Costa Coffee bars, made properly by a proper barista in there is fine, you can get it made to order in preference of strength, with numerous choices and styles.

Same with Cafe Nero, (my favourite) same with Starbucks… millions of regular customers can not be wrong,.and the profits speak for themselves.

I rarely drink instant coffee made with water, if I do it is only decent brands,.Dowe Egberts, spring to mind, or Levazza.
The supermarket brands are ■■■■ awful imo.

But it’s like everything else bud, One man’s meat etc/each to his own.