Free coffee

I hate filtered coffee .
Go on laugh at me (I honestly don’t care ) but I’d much rather have a spoonful of Nescafe Gold blend instant coffee. Filtered is just to bitter for me .

There’s no such thing as bad coffee, only good and better.

Disclaimer: Pablo is not coffee.

beefy4605:
I hate filtered coffee .
Go on laugh at me (I honestly don’t care ) but I’d much rather have a spoonful of Nescafe Gold blend instant coffee. Filtered is just to bitter for me .

Add half a…

Teaspoon of brown sugar.

If you can, Calvados or if you drive for Culina and earn loadsa money, add Brandy.

yourhavingalarf:

beefy4605:
I hate filtered coffee .

Add half a…

Teaspoon of brown sugar.

If you can, Calvados or if you drive for Culina and earn loadsa money, add Brandy.

I’m diabetic - sugar is a big no no sweetners only and I try to do without them as much as possible . Whiskey might be an option but I’d hate to pour good malt into coffee .

I’m getting a taste for Baileys.
Coffee based innit?..or have I made myself look stupid?..again. :laughing:
On ice, drank through a straw, sat on sofa watching football, served by my beautiful wife dressed in red skimpy knickers and bra, with stockings and suspenders (ok the last bit is a lie :smiley: ) …

I’ve even started adding ice cream to it. :sunglasses:
Aye ok,.I’m a philistine. :blush: . :smiley:

robroy:
On ice, drank through a straw, sat on sofa watching football, served by my beautiful wife dressed in red skimpy knickers and bra, with stockings and suspenders (ok the last bit is a lie :smiley: ) …

I know you like foreign dishwash water, but I think youay like MasterStoat, from the Badger Brewery. It’s a coffee flavour ale, it’s very nice.

Or, if you’re brave, try the Coffee flavoured Jägermeister. Put it in the freezer, and drink it ice cold. No mixers. It’s fanbloodytastic. My litre bottle from the ferry lasted two evenings… :sunglasses:

I have only just discovered cafetiere coffee. Before that I have been through 3 different espresso machines and was making americano at home for the flask, but that collects dust now instead.

robroy:

Baileys is (Irish) whiskey and cream, a very nice drop. Kalua is coffee and rum liqueur, Tia Maria is also a coffee liqueur. All very palatable . :smiley:

robroy:

Grammactical error Rob-I think there should be a comma after the word wife :laughing:

^^^ I had to read it twice, but actually that’s very funny :smiley:. I salute you Sir.

the maoster:
^^^ I had to read it twice, but actually that’s very funny :smiley:. I salute you Sir.

Actually it aint funny at all.
What I wear in the privacy of my own home is up to me.
:wink: :laughing:

robroy:

the maoster:

Actually it aint funny at all.
What I wear in the privacy of my own home is up to me.
:wink: :laughing:

Pleased to have been of service Moaster-was worried it might have been a whoosh moment :unamused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

maoster (flat cap)…

His lad (robroy beany hat) and the Beaver in moaster’s local

youtube.com/shorts/O8D7IZMRupM? … F5AKMbFyMj

a repost i know but it still kills me every time i watch it

yourhavingalarf:
maoster (flat cap)…

His lad (robroy beany hat) and the Beaver in moaster’s local

youtube.com/shorts/O8D7IZMRupM? … F5AKMbFyMj

a repost i know but it still kills me every time i watch it

Nah I’m the dwarf with the mullet. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
maoster (flat cap)…

I’m officially offended flatlander! You’ve drunk yourself upside down in my company enough times to know that the geezer in the flat cap is far more mobile and agile than I :imp: :imp: