Free coffee tomorrow

Free coffee again tomorrow (Tuesday 18th) at Moto from the Costa machines…
Advertising on F/B this morning on Moto page…

I’m going to complain about this, it’s on my day off again, just not good enough. :smiling_imp:

:laughing:

robroy:
I’m going to complain about this, it’s on my day off again, just not good enough. :smiling_imp:

I’ll gave one for you as well then, unusually it isn’t my day off this time round :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the heads up, haven’t had a freebie Costa before.

What’s the score please, get the coffee and tell them you’re a lorry driver or what?

Normal procedure walk up to machine select drink walk out without paying wearing a mask :sunglasses: and hat if so required :laughing:

Yorkielad:

I’ll sink a couple for ya, and that Moaster will fill his flask for later, then use it to fill plastic cups with and say he bought the coffee :laughing:

DAF95XF:

robroy:

I’ll gave one for you as well then, unusually it isn’t my day off this time round :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll have one (or several… :grimacing: ) for Rob as well, cant let him miss out.

biggriffin:

Yorkielad:

I’ll sink a couple for ya, and that Moaster will fill his flask for later, then use it to fill plastic cups with and say he bought the coffee :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ■■■■■! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jack-knife:
Normal procedure walk up to machine select drink walk out without paying wearing a mask :sunglasses: and hat if so required :laughing:

Ta muchly, if i get nabbed for shoplifting i’ll point 'em towards you :grimacing:

I was already furious about being spare man tomorrow … I’m now inconsolable :neutral_face:

And to add to my woes, have a feeling my run tomorrow won’t pass by a Moto :cry:

Juddian:
And to add to my woes, have a feeling my run tomorrow won’t pass by a Moto :cry:

That’s never been a problem to Beaver…ask Downtons . :laughing:

It’s FREE man!! make a de.tour. :smiley:

Juddian:

Mines passes 3 of them, Leigh Delamere, Cheiveley and Reading :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Clackett Lane if I really feel like taking the ■■■■ going from Bristol to Enfield :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hmm, my crystal ball tells me the M6 is going to be trouble tomorrow, frankly it could be :wink:

Juddian:
hmm, my crystal ball tells me the M6 is going to be trouble tomorrow, frankly it could be :wink:

That’s the M5 :wink:

DAF95XF:

Juddian:

exactly :sunglasses:

Juddian:

DAF95XF:

Juddian:

Oh yeah, big whoosh on my part :blush:

DAF95XF:

Juddian:

DAF95XF:

Juddian:

Oh yeah, big whoosh on my part :blush:

Not all, whilst trying to be subtle (as a bull in a china shop :blush: ) i usually make comments which even confuse me :confused:

the nodding donkey:

DAF95XF:

robroy:

I’ll have one (or several… :grimacing: ) for Rob as well, cant let him miss out.

Cheers chaps, I’ll just take the Mrs out tomorrow for a Boris half price lunch instead. :sunglasses:

And go back home by the m.way and pick up a free coffee each. :smiley: