Forgetful Irish

FMBOY:

mrginge:

polytrotter:
I noticed at least 3 Irish companies with BG plates on today…they were all signwritten units as well…
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When I was in a truckstop outside Budapest last summer there were two Caffreys lorries in there, can’t remember if they had Bulgaria or Romania plates but the guys in speedo’s definitely were not Irish :open_mouth:

All of Cafferies fleet are on Irish plates plenty of foreign drivers working for him. He does use foreign contractors on a ad-hoc basis.

Caffreys have a depot in Poland with a few lorrys running from there so every chance that’s what was seen

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
Frigo going full bore from
Cairnryan@ -25!!![emoji2][emoji50]

Who was it that set it at minus 25?

dave docwra:

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
Frigo going full bore from
Cairnryan@ -25!!![emoji2][emoji50]

Who was it that set it at minus 25?

Whoever has a load of frozen on before the juice!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

it wouldnt have been uncommon to lift ambient loads from langlands to sainsburys sitting at minus 23 as the trailers would have previously have lifted frozen fish from n.i and ended up there via the larkhall depo with the langlands shunters dong the not my job when dumping them on the bay to load.
depending on who lifted them and when they are noticed,its off the boat,into the yard,empty the lot outside till it defrosts a bit,then take the penalty for a late lad and deliver it anyway.mums the word.
or with the usual holigans it goes as follows.
your loading a split load,half frozen and half ambient…ive not got a splitter…just freeze the lot and we will defrost it when you get it here… :open_mouth:
so you dont really ever know what your eating when your buying the messages from your caring supermarket.

is your fruit and veg tasting a bit salty or smelling a tad organic??
it may be the fact that it wasnt the only thing in the trailer coming over through calais before they got caught,or legged it once over here.

dodged600:
I drive up the M6 Northbound every night and this week have noticed just how " forgetful " Irish drivers seem to be. :smiley:

I was passed 3 times last night whilst doing 56 - 58 mph

1st = Scania 4 x 2 pulling a fridge at circa 60 mph who had forgotten to put his numberplate on rear trailer.

2nd = Scania 4 x 2 pulling a fridge at circa 60 mph had forgotten to put his irish plate on the back on the trailer but had remebered to put on a non matching UK plate upside down on the back. - EU04■■?

3rd = Scania 4 x 2 Blue ( pulling a Morgan Mc curtainsider ) that had collided with a set of christmas fairy lights that had stuck allover the front. Im doing 58 mph on 3 lane section of M6 Toll ... he couldnt wait and went around me doing 60 plus in lane 3 just before toll. He took the lane to pay by machine I shot around the tag lane on the left and came out in front of him :grimacing:

These guys must be such an easy tug for VOSA :stuck_out_tongue:

youtu.be/stjIjkduN40

Ill catch them and pass them on the gradients but on the flat these boys are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :grimacing:
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Kxpof7UXk

AndrewG:
Ill catch them and pass them on the gradients but on the flat these boys are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :grimacing:

Why does that video playback in slow motion?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

AndrewG:

Why does that video playback in slow motion?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
cos if they played it at normal speed you wouldnt see them as they are driving so fast…same as watching a bullet come out of a gun… :smiley:

actually it plays fine for me.
top men,top job,crack on drive and keep er lit.
if you were running your business this is the attitude of drivers you would want to be employing.
hands on,get the job done,and leave the plobbers working for stobrats,and tesco.

irishrover:

dodged600:
I drive up the M6 Northbound every night and this week have noticed just how " forgetful " Irish drivers seem to be. :smiley:

I was passed 3 times last night whilst doing 56 - 58 mph

1st = Scania 4 x 2 pulling a fridge at circa 60 mph who had forgotten to put his numberplate on rear trailer.

2nd = Scania 4 x 2 pulling a fridge at circa 60 mph had forgotten to put his irish plate on the back on the trailer but had remebered to put on a non matching UK plate upside down on the back. - EU04■■?

3rd = Scania 4 x 2 Blue ( pulling a Morgan Mc curtainsider ) that had collided with a set of christmas fairy lights that had stuck allover the front. Im doing 58 mph on 3 lane section of M6 Toll ... he couldnt wait and went around me doing 60 plus in lane 3 just before toll. He took the lane to pay by machine I shot around the tag lane on the left and came out in front of him :grimacing:

These guys must be such an easy tug for VOSA :stuck_out_tongue:

youtu.be/stjIjkduN40

Great video :smiley:

greater video

youtube.com/watch?v=-EDs2ZPp8Qo

any self respecting tang beats similar to this off constantly due to the genera allure of being driving gods.

dieseldog999:
greater video

any self respecting tang beats similar to this off constantly due to the genera allure of being driving gods.

I have heard it said that Tangs are beating off all day long.

only if theres no tv reception and youve something decent on a dvd.
no point in being on the cruise and being bored . :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

[emoji6]
Aye, but sure.
You’ve always got a ■■■ back.

dieseldog999:

i dunno bout yours but mines ■■■■ out the front :open_mouth:

I can see why the tangs want to get home quick

tonyg6hbq:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EDs2ZPp8Qo
I can see why the tangs want to get home quick

With a wail and a whine like that is it any wonder we don’t mind doing a night out . :smiley: :smiley:

donegal mafia at their finest.

they few her in specifically for the video on ulsterbus straight from the country and western capital of ireland located in nashville tandragee. :slight_smile: