First time Nighting out

Hi people, tonight will be my first night out and couple of questions first is we have a snap account so is it as simple as go into any services and park up an the cameras will automatically charge the company or do you have to park up and go pay for your parking somewhere and is there anything I could get that would show me all the services in the country or is it just a job of google the closest services, did ask in the yard but just had the usual shaking head situation because they think you should no everything from
The get go, many thanks

You can only park in places that accept Snap which isn’t every services. Look on the Snap website there’s a map with all the sites that accept it.
When you park up you go into the shop or cafe or whatever is onsite and tell the staff you’re parking over night and provide them with your companies Snap account details.

Or you could avoid services like herpes and not be financially raped.
Ask some other drivers for sites where facilities are either there or close at hand.
Good luck with it all mate.

Find a nice…

Comfy hotel, send the boss the bill and live like normal people do.

Then start looking for another job.

The intruck app is good for showing you SNAP and also non-SNAP services and truck stops.

If you’re parking up somewhere using SNAP all you have to do is book in with your reg and that’s that.

Since you don’t know anything about where you’re parking up for the night since this is your first one, make sure you leave plenty of time on your day. If it’s late, you might not get a space and have to go somewhere else.

If you’re equipped for tramping, take some time now to scope out A-roads and nearby towns for industrial estates using google maps - you can pick out decent laybys and often you can tell whether an industrial estate has double yellow itis from the satellite.

Thanks for the reply’s people much appreciated

How did you find it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Gone really easy tbh, didn’t think it was this easy but it is the weekend and got straight into a spot so maybe it will be different in the week wen it’s much busier, thanks for the help much appreciated

Oh yes, weekend parking is a doddle compared to mid-week nights. Was parked up in an MSA last night with only 7 or 8 trucks out of 120 spaces. Wouldn’t see that mid-week, pretty much guarantee by 7pm maybe 8pm there’s more trucks crammed in than spaces for them.

I use the intruck app for parking. It’s really simple and a lot of places you don’t even need to go looking for someone to register snap details for you, as you can often do it in the app. Great for when you rock up late and need to get your head down or there’s a huge queue in the café.