Feeling abandoned (furlough) any one else

blue estate:

robroy:

blue estate:
The ones that have gone back or stayed working are
1 new guy who’s long term mates with TM

Really?
I reckon if I was the TM, and that guy was MY mate, I’d have HIM on furlough, BECAUSE he was my mate, and you working, (if that’s what you wanted.)
(Not being arsey towards you here btw mate :wink: :smiley: , just making a point.)

What makes me laugh the most Rob is that the boss paid for my class 1 and my 3 year retainer is not up till November so ultimately it’s he’s money he’s wasting

So your licence was free, you’re being paid to stay at home, and your annoyed because the Boss is wasting his money and the TM is making his mate work?

This lockdown stuff really has messed with some people’s heads

blue estate:

robroy:

blue estate:
Went in this morning to sort out cab and bring bedding home for a wash and got chatting to TM and now I’m back at work from Tuesday

Sent while in furlough

That’ll teach ya. [emoji38] [emoji38]

It did help that he was looking at the loads and the drivers and the drivers he wanted to use for X load had to be in Y place the next day so it wasn’t adding up
So he popped the question and I said yep

Sent while in furlough

So you’re the last resort then [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

wrighty1:

blue estate:

robroy:

blue estate:
Went in this morning to sort out cab and bring bedding home for a wash and got chatting to TM and now I’m back at work from Tuesday

Sent while in furlough

It did help that he was looking at the loads and the drivers and the drivers he wanted to use for X load had to be in Y place the next day so it wasn’t adding up

Sent while in furlough

Nope still another 8 still on furlough [emoji6]

Sent while in furlough

blue estate:

wrighty1:

blue estate:

robroy:

blue estate:

Sent while in furlough

Sent while in furlough

Nope still another 8 still on furlough [emoji6]

Sent while in furlough

Only joking pal welcome back and wish you well [emoji106]

Aye, I’m pleased for you that you got sorted mate…if that’s what you wanted.

As I said only reason I’d be itching to get back would be either financial, or if there was a risk of losing my job.
If neither of those were the reason, and you are just keen and enthusiastic…you ain’t done this ■■■■ long enough. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

As I said only reason I’d be itching to get back would be either financial, or if there was a risk of losing my job.
If neither of those were the reason, and you are just keen and enthusiastic…you ain’t done this [zb] long enough. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I’ve done it long enough :wink: just getting cabin fever and putting to much weight on :blush:

blue estate:

robroy:

If neither of those were the reason, and you are just keen and enthusiastic…you ain’t done this [zb] long enough. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve done it long enough :wink: just getting cabin fever and putting to much weight on :blush:

Have a read of my ‘Cab rat’ thread :cry: …you’ve hours of boredom to look forward to until things get back to normal…at least they’re showing some of the ‘behind closed doors’ football on terrestrial tv, so take a couple of cans with ya for any midweek games.

robroy:

blue estate:

robroy:

Have a read of my ‘Cab rat’ thread :cry: …you’ve hours of boredom to look forward to until things get back to normal…at least they’re showing some of the ‘behind closed doors’ football on terrestrial tv, so take a couple of cans with ya for any midweek games.

At least 1st couple of days it will just be day working , so I’ll either be in yard or go home at night

Sent while in furlough