Failed my CAT C

Hi, I realy need have a advice. I failed my Cat C test second time.

Minors: Vehicle Check-2

Steering-3

Move off-1
Signals-3
Undue hesitation-2
Turning Left-1
Positioning-2

I had 2 Serious-Change Direction and Traffic signs, I was travelling in the middle lane, and than changing to right lane,due to my nerves I was drive around roundabout and join to left lane, unfortunately behind me was a guy, So examiner tell me I actually cut him and it was serious.Total Faults 15. It was in Swindon , and I am not from Local Area, So I didnt know very well .I already paid more than 3000 Pounds, yesterday I have frustration about that.Examiner was very strick.No chat at all. And of course during a exam I was under pressure and nerves coming up. Any advice?

Thank you

Go to PSTT the forum sponsor :bulb:

TomMot:

Steering-3

Move off-1
Signals-3
Undue hesitation-2
Turning Left-1
Positioning-2

I had 2 Serious-Change Direction and Traffic signs, I was travelling in the middle lane, and than changing to right lane,due to my nerves I was drive around roundabout and join to left lane, unfortunately behind me was a guy, So examiner tell me I actually cut him and it was serious.Total Faults 15. It was in Swindon , and I am not from Local Area, So I didnt know very well .I already paid more than 3000 Pounds, yesterday I have frustration about that.Examiner was very strick.No chat at all. And of course during a exam I was under pressure and nerves coming up. Any advice?

Thank you

£3000 :unamused: for training and 1 retest - me thinks you have been ripped off
WHO ARE YOU TRAINING WITH :question:

Does your instructor say you are test ready :question:

Go to PSTT the forum sponsor

This!

I’d hazard a guess you went with a broker.If not.Why did’nt you go with someone local.And where you would be familier with the roads.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rottathehutlet:

Go to PSTT the forum sponsor

This!

This!

ROG:

TomMot:

Steering-3

Move off-1
Signals-3
Undue hesitation-2
Turning Left-1
Positioning-2

Thank you

£3000 :unamused: for training and 1 retest - me thinks you have been ripped off
WHO ARE YOU TRAINING WITH :question:

Does your instructor say you are test ready :question:

I had two trainings and two tests, together with training, accomodations,driving expenses at the moment 2400 Pounds, Sorry so its not 3000 but nearly.I was trained with Truck School Swindon.But I still fell bad.Anyway I found today another company,which is close from my home.So I will try to crack on my Cat C.

I had two trainings and two tests, together with training, accomodations,driving expenses at the moment 2400 Pounds, Sorry so its not 3000 but nearly.I was trained with Truck School Swindon.But I still fell bad.Anyway I found today another company,which is close from my home.So I will try to crack on my Cat C.

more bad news for yourself, no training company will let you just take the test they will want you to take some “training days” so it will cost another £850