DVSA

abzyyy:

ROG:
Seems as though the analyst software is wrong

Can you give us the 6 weeks leading up to this infringement please :question:
You only need to give us all periods of over 24 hours off

I think it’s wrong too - I’ve put the 6 weeks rest below just in case you lot can see something I can’t.

W/C 4 Jun - Tue 27:55
Sat 24:05
W/C 11 Jun - Tue 27:55
Thu 97:03
W/C 18 Jun - Sat 26:55
W/C 25 Jun - Sat 51:55
W/C 2 Jul - Wed 57:24
Sat - 51:55
W/C 9 Jul - On Sat @ 09:15 - 1 week Annual Leave starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid back in full in time so it MUST be their software if it says other

Is it possible your company’s analysis software’s simply not recognising fact you can add compensation to a daily rest?

ROG:

abzyyy:

ROG:
Seems as though the analyst software is wrong

Can you give us the 6 weeks leading up to this infringement please :question:
You only need to give us all periods of over 24 hours off

I think it’s wrong too - I’ve put the 6 weeks rest below just in case you lot can see something I can’t.

W/C 4 Jun - Tue 27:55
Sat 24:05
W/C 11 Jun - Tue 27:55
Thu 97:03
W/C 18 Jun - Sat 26:55
W/C 25 Jun - Sat 51:55
W/C 2 Jul - Wed 57:24
Sat - 51:55
W/C 9 Jul - On Sat @ 09:15 - 1 week Annual Leave starts

Paid back in full in time so it MUST be their software if it says other

Cheers ROG and everyone else who answered.

dcgpx:
Is it possible your company’s analysis software’s simply not recognising fact you can add compensation to a daily rest?

It must be.

abzyyy:

dcgpx:

It must be.

Simply sign infringement and put you believe its wrongly issued as payback done in full 4th July and keep a copy for 28 days - then forget about it . Not end of world and if your stopped I can’t see DVSA bringing it up as no actual infringement actually occurred

^^^ You don’t need to keep a copy of an infringement for 28 days, you can if you want but you don’t legally need to.

tachograph:
^^^ You don’t need to keep a copy of an infringement for 28 days, you can if you want but you don’t legally need to.

Normally no you wouldn’t but given circumstances of whether this was an infringement or not I’d be inclined to keep a copy, even if just for own record that you’ve disagreed with how it’s come about

Is it possible that you previously had another period of reduced weekly rest (previous to the dates you have shown us) and therefore where you think you have paid back was actually used as compensation elsewhere i.e potentially 2 further weeks to the information you have provided here. Im ex DVSA Traffic and this is something i used to come across occasionally…driver only looking at a small section of data.

Sorry…just seen ROG extra note requesting the extra weeks info. But thats what i was getting at.

Madison5:
Is it possible that you previously had another period of reduced weekly rest (previous to the dates you have shown us) and therefore where you think you have paid back was actually used as compensation elsewhere i.e potentially 2 further weeks to the information you have provided here. Im ex DVSA Traffic and this is something i used to come across occasionally…driver only looking at a small section of data.

Sorry…just seen ROG extra note requesting the extra weeks info. But thats what i was getting at.

Sorry quick update for all.

Answers to yours buddy no not paying back for any previous reduced.

Spoke to a DVSA officer and it has been confirmed that I have done nothing wrong and payback has been made when we have all thought.

Cheers.

Have you been to the office yet to collect your humble pie?

steviespain:
Have you been to the office yet to collect your humble pie?

No chance of that , TMs are notoriously thick (skinned) so won’t care!

Think they train at same school for Dr’s receptionists!!