Drawings from past to future

we put him in this and down to the middleeast :wink: cheers benkku ,but we cud use him here in politics for some month,s we have abloody Tatcher gouverment here now

bma.finland:
we put him in this and down to the middleeast :wink: cheers benkku ,but we cud use him here in politics for some month,s we have abloody Tatcher gouverment here now

Hey benkku, with Mr Putin looking over the fence, you’ll need somebody like a real Maggie Thatcher to give him a slap with her handbag :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The drawings are great keep it going :smiley:
Cheers
Oily

oiltreader:

bma.finland:

Hey benkku, with Mr Putin looking over the fence, you’ll need somebody like a real Maggie Thatcher to give him a slap with her handbag :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The drawings are great keep it going :smiley:
Cheers
Oily

Aye full of lead hopefully, Regards Larry.

EPSON657.JPG
might bee Putin put him in one of hes Kamaz and send him to Kazakstan or even longer :unamused: cheers benkku

one of my favorites :wink: not for CF cheers benkku

EPSON821.JPG
and from the 80,s cheers benkku

this is something :smiley: had one for 6 years fast and furious ,cheers benkku

just like he 1 series as original but even customizised ,cheers

most sold lorry in finland in 60/70s

bma.finland:
most sold lorry in finland in 60/70s

Great stuff BMA, Keep them rolling, Regards Larry.

bma.finland:
one of my favorites :wink: not for CF cheers benkku

Wow!

As I scrolled down the thread, that is what I said when I saw that painting. Wow.

well anorack, could live whit this too ,cheers benkku

These drawings get better and better! Robert

You are a star! Fantastic drawings as always!
By the way what happend to this company? Use to see then every were in the 80-90.

Danne

hej dan ,both exist in a smaller form ,teljä is now days cemt trans ans niinivirta is nv kuljetus

waitig for colors :confused: cheers benkku

and something else :unamused: cheers

about 50 years ago cheers benkku

EPSON720.JPG
friday night

two different ways to earn money :unamused: cheers benkku

old time here in finland ,yes the voice is from a leyland 680 diesel