Drawings from past to future

bma.finland:
that is a sisu whit Leyland 680 and this is a Vanaja whit AEC 690,cheers benkku

Dare I say it… Your drawings are getting better, if that is possible. This one is superb, in my humble opinion. Thanks mate.

thank,s friends for nice words , i feel good of it,haning on here as long as im capable,cheers benkku

a 140 from one of the largest companys here in 70,s cheers benkku

Nice one Benkku! What happend to Paul Nyholm?

this four (saari ,kiitolikenne, nyholm ,and vaano was bought by a capitalcompany and then sold to SHENCKER in about 95

Ah saari,saw them alot when a was a kid :smiley: how many trucks did Nyholm at most?

think about 130, don,t remember exaktly

EPSON770.JPG

EPSON768.JPG
two models of SCANIA that did not exist :unamused: cheers benkku

good old times,cheers benkku

EPSON780.JPG
this wold have saved
Bedford and Ford ,elements from Firebird and theMustang in to the design :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
this wold have saved
Bedford and Ford ,elements from Firebird and theMustang in to the design :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

Hi Benkku, Great drawing as usual, could you make the ladies skirt a bit shorter please :smiley: Cheer’s Pete

EPSON783.JPG
hello pete ,got one more bedford ,ispiration of the camaro

bma.finland:
hello pete ,got one more bedford ,ispiration of the camaro

Hi Bennku,
Looks like a Bedford with a bit of Volvo N10 as well as the camaro headlights

EPSON792.JPG
volvo n7,c b

EPSON802.JPG
improved Bedford TM Carryfast edition :unamused: ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: If it’s written on the sun-visor it’s got to be true! Robert

robert1952:

bma.finland:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: If it’s written on the sun-visor it’s got to be true! Robert

If it’s the ‘improved’ Carryfast edition it would have to be a rigid and find a way of putting a 12v92 in it. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Anyway what happened to the Rolls CV12 classic Pete knock off. :wink: :smiley:

Hej “Benkku” on behalf of all the members on TNUK can I ask if you would allow “CF” to be your guest for his summer holidays (2 months July & August) on your Island, we will have a small (very small) collection for a “one way” ticket on Fred Olsen,3rd class or “steerage” not bothered which to get him over to Finland and if we are lucky a Bear or a Troll will catch him in the forrest or maybe he will "■■■■ you off " so much you will peg him out between low tide and high tide for the crabs to eat but he maybe already have caught the “Crabs” so they won’t touch him :laughing: . Or possibly throw him into the back of a returning Russian artic and with any luck when they let him out in St. Petersbergh(frozen stiff) he will start the second Russian revolution. Cheers Bewick.

Here’s a way to CF’s heart, Benkku! And it’s a Scandinavian Bedford TM drawbar: right up the old boy’s street I hope! Robert

farsoe.jpg

bma.finland:
volvo n7,c b

I like them best when they have a background, but they’re all good.

I’m glad I found this website. It’s a happy place for me.