Drawings from past to future

bma.finland:
like yhis then :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

At last! The elusive 8LXB pointing menacingly at us from under the cowl of a Big-J. :open_mouth: It makes me wonder how they spooned the ■■■■■■■ NTC 335 into those Pickfords Big-Js: they must have stood tall in the cab! :unamused: Robert

bma.finland:
like yhis then :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

Well I’ve got to give you the prize bma!!(a bottle of Larry’s Malt :wink: ) you are the only one to come up with a “rear of cab” view of an 8LXB engined Big J :laughing: :laughing: even though it is only a very good drawing so we can only imagine what the real thing looked like(if there ever was one :wink: )Cheers benkku Dennis.

thanks Dennis it is a good price ,like malt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .Robert the pic of livery :question: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
thanks Dennis it is a good price ,like malt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .Robert the pic of livery :question: cheers benkku

Brilliant drawing, Bennku - love it!

Here’s the livery: sorry, I removed the other one and forgot to replace it! Don’t worry about trying to put those awful stickers on the tractor. Cheers, Robert

trying to learn those cabs,soon i got it :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
trying to learn those cabs,soon i got it :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

Perfect match b.m.a. :wink:

thnks bewick,maybee i learn,one more trye :wink: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
thnks bewick,maybee i learn,one more trye :wink: cheers benkku

:open_mouth: Benkku, this is fantastic! I feel very honoured indeed! :smiley: Thank you. :smiley: Robert:D

PS I have re-posted it on the ERF European 1975 thread with more comments! :wink:

how a Finn looks at britain :grimacing: :grimacing: cheers benkku

now I.m finished whit motor panels for awhile,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
now I.m finished whit motor panels for awhile,cheers benkku

:smiley: Impressive stuff, Benkku! You’re really capturing the spirit of those Motor Panels cabs now :smiley: . Robert

forgot this one :bulb: cheers benkku

a bit romantic picture of a Erf

scania did not do this ,hmm

shaking and noice from germany :wink: cheers benkku

now in austria ,cheers benkku

and one from the nabo,cheers benkku

two;cheers benkku

bma.finland:
two;cheers benkku

Good grief! :open_mouth: You’re on the ball this morning Benkku! At last then: a picture of the ‘Sandbach Scania’ alongside a ‘Sodertalje ERF’! :laughing: Thanks a million for that. Robert :smiley:

just thinking if :unamused: cheers benkku