Drawings from past to future

and something different :grimacing: cheers benkku

some nostalgie,cheers benkku

Hi bennku great drawing

Trunker 08
hi mick were you looking for this ■■

Hi Dispatcher, I see this drawing first on Southampton thred, Still a great drawing, sent a pm. Mick,

Hellow Bennku, Great drawings, very good detail, even down to tyre treds!!. Allways good to see your work and effort in the drawings, Thankyou, trunker 08 (mick)

tank you for replay , Here is a finnish Vanaja from 68-70 whit aec avt 690 engine and fuller 13 speed box ,in shape from 72 foreward ,when allowed 42tonnes in finland,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
tank you for replay , Here is a finnish Vanaja from 68-70 whit aec avt 690 engine and fuller 13 speed box ,in shape from 72 foreward ,when allowed 42tonnes in finland,cheers benkku

Hej bma.,now really,how big is the “lavvo” you live in if it takes this much heating oil to fill your storage tank ? It must be as big as Buckingham Palace if you have one of these tanker outfits delivering every week ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Cheers benkku,Dennis.

yes dennis a biig fleet,here is one of them ,a VANAJA FOR shore ,vid cab and engine from AEC te 760 and fuller box it is :grimacing: :grimacing: CHEERS benkku

what about some mercy ,cheers benkku

Hey Benkuu, nice Vanaja and Krupp cabbed Atky on an other site.

Eric,

thanks erik ,nearly a tiptop for you ,mate :wink: cheers benkku

EPSON077.JPG
one more,cheers benkku

if volvo got scania in the 90,s ? cheers benkku

50 years ago,cheers benkku

one of my favorite models

bma.finland:

Here’s a shot of the real thing Cheers benkku Dennis.

hej dennis I can,t colour that leyland :wink: but this i can

bma.finland:
hej dennis I can,t colour that leyland :wink: but this i can

Nice drawing bma.,as for the Octopus that one was the sister motor to the one I was mate on,the one on the photograph pulled a trailer only for a short time when it was new then it was operated solo.Whereas the other one that I worked on (slept a bit in the passenger seat as well :smiley: )pulled a trailer for all but the last few months of its working life when it was sent to Felixstowe to haul cargo tanks-------full of Tuborg Lager—into London and back with the empties to send back on the ferries.Cheers hic! hic! benkku,Dennis.