Drawings from past to future

Heres another one for you Harry

1-P1000610.JPG

1-P1000610.JPG

V.grateful :unamused:

Hi Dispatcher, the Scammel artic lowloader, is that of XNM477? iff not a very close one, I mated George Hollbrook, R.I.P. on that prior to his move to ETN? then HIS steersman.

The Scammell S26■■ I near got blown off the rd at Codford, by one of them, had a army job on tr, certainly was going well,!! that was back in the day!!

Great drawings,one and all, great to see…T\08

Trunker 08

Yes it is suppose to XNM coupled to S15 I dont know
what the load is supposed to be .
Will put E T N on watch this space tomorrow.

Regards CJ

Transformer?

Trunker08

try again mick, not quite right nearly there

1-P1000615 (1).JPG

Hi Dispatcher,
Chriss, that is spot on mate! now il’e be a bit cheeky can you do ETN with the big tr? That would be great

Harry, you seem to be a wizzerd on the computer, could you give 358ETN a pale blue couler with red writing and red wheels? I mated this lorry early 60,s, then steersman, great times, led to my life on the rd, many thanks, Mick

Hi Mick
Have done one with AUU

trunker08:
Hi Dispatcher,
Chriss, that is spot on mate! now il’e be a bit cheeky can you do ETN with the big tr? That would be great

Harry, you seem to be a wizzerd on the computer, could you give 358ETN a pale blue couler with red writing and red wheels? I mated this lorry early 60,s, then steersman, great times, led to my life on the rd, many thanks, Mick

You’re welcome ,always used to see you lads trundling round the Sotton area. :smiley:

trunker08:
Hi Dispatcher,

358 ETN a Newcastle reg, I wonder who supplied it from new & who to, It would be interesting to me to know this, Regards Larry.

All I know it was originally a drilling rig hence the offset cab

Trunker 08

AUU

Hi Dispatcher, Great pic, for shure that brings back memmories, has to be 50 yr ago, ?

Many thanks… T\08, Mick

Hej Benkku! In värtan silja line port in Stockholm,All four axl must be for the new weight rules?
Oh and the last just for you! My and dads new restored Scania 81 :smiley:

Reg Danne

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

img633.jpg
yes danne it,s 76 tonnes on 9 axle now days , and the 81is much NICE ,regards benkku

Thanks Benkku! I heard your talent is neaded on the 13 speed fuller roadranger threde :smiley:. Look at page 3!

img546.jpg
well this is possible to get whit M-B euro 6 engine and FULLER 13 gear box, if some really want one :unamused: :unamused: ,cheers benkku

Hi Bennku

Another Scania to get you back on page 1

yes back to the page 1,cheers benkku