Drawings from past to future

suprice,have aSISU on meny,model about 69
aKONTIO-SISU whit leyland 410 engine,same looking was for a shooort time aUKKO-SISU(oldman sisu) whit av8■■■■■■■■■■ the 70,s the kontio became KARHU-SISU whit a turbo VALMETdiesel

story of this ,a owneroperator had one of this kind ,and some times i was whit him,and he let my drive :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

and another sisu

This came out in market early 63 and was infact one of the first tiltcabs in europe,some of you oldies may have seen one,cause one of thesr where a regularyv guest in britain.my connection is that in late60,s ther where a plastic toycar of that model a1:20 about,and had some(i tryed to rebuild them to scanias :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: ,cheers benkku(engine leyland680 powerplus)

my son got inspired and drew his BMW or how it should be :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

Truly excellent drawings there Bennku, as has been said you don’t need a camera. You have a true life long love of Scanias, can’t fault you for that mind. Have you got any recent drawings to put up here please? Thanx in advance.

Hi all here are two pictures of drawings we had done by an amature artist and then water coloured in, the detail close up is very good,one of a daf superspace cab the other of an FH volvo. they hang in our recepcion area of the office, soory about the reflections i took them with my phone,we have had people come in and think they are pictures and as it happens the man who did these took photos and drew them from the pictures , regards Buzzer.

exelent painting buzzer :smiley: :smiley: .short walk moust are resent,i.ll use to do them from memory,waiting for ferrys or breaks,or sundays when rains.
untill 90 ,sa draw alot,but the inspiration have get back now.for the moment i use to do the picuers fast couse have much to draw when there is a while since last.ofter i,ll use to take old pic,s and fix the mistakes in them,.cheers benkku

this is a older one ,cheers benkku

Hej Benkku.Where are you in Finland :question: Just curious.
You have a real talent,excellent,i’m jealous.Have you considered putting the sketches together in a book.I think that they would be of great interest to truck enthusiasts.Well done.Mike

well for saving time ,what i didn,t have to day ,i,ll didn,t draw the map :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,and unforunatly noting else either, and some of the older i,ll save for day,s like :unamused: this.my isle above the arrow.and infact i do some cind of"book"now for you,this is the prototype ,let,s see what,s happening,the respond have been great :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,i,ll only draw them for joy ,and i,m happy i,f it enjoy others too,more will come sooner or later,whit regards from benkku

Hi Benkku.Not far from Naantali.Been that way quite a lot to Kappelskar when i worked for Pilkington.Mike

hutpik:
Hi Benkku.Not far from Naantali.Been that way quite a lot to Kappelskar when i worked for Pilkington.Mike

did that a lot to in late 80,s now mosty turku and near site to the isle,s home to the night :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

Hi Benkku great drawings. So you got me thinking back a little to about 1978 when I used to use the pencil not the grinder
so here are a few of mine
Phil

hej Phil nice work,put up more :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
and now i boring you whitv an other story

wait don,t say no buses here :blush: .my love to scania is on thing ,but my love for living on the road an other.1973 i,ll was14 :open_mouth: ,and i,ll get my first summerjob as conductor on the buscompany doing korpo turku 2 trips a day 15 hours work,3 or 4 day,s a week.the first bus is the one i did my very first day (and summer)on aSCANIA VABIS B56 -63 Nr9 the second is aSCANIA B110 -72 nr8 that was my regular workplace summer 74 75 76. autum that year i,ll left shool and went whit buses to78.
the third is a newer nr 9 SCANIA BR86 -83 auto,and was my favorite when i drive ayear and a half (half regulary) in same company :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: cheers benkku

from time i was fancy of bling bling bling :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

Great drawings guys, wish I was that talented!

Good pic of the JCB 6D on the low loader.

one winternight 91 whit the first own SCANIA lbs111 ,logging was apart of work for 4 years ,but not only :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

well rain rain rain,early from work today

we did a lot of crane work until 2004,then prices when down and for some years we only had a VOLVO 614 whit a070 hiab,and it erned us money.
the SCANIA was -83 intercooler 142 and my motor,liked it al years 92-04 ,cheers benkku

when i was 13 i.ll had to go in shool in nearest small town called Pargas ,an the week,s i was living there.my best doing after shool was to look at lorrye,s .one that get in my mind is this bedford whit finnish nummek single tag,thougt is was dredful then,but now it could be fun to own :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: ,cheers benkku

in late 60,s this early 60 Mercedes did drive around the arcipelago collecting vegetabiles from farmers,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
well rain rain rain,early from work today

we did a lot of crane work until 2004,then prices when down and for some years we only had a VOLVO 614 whit a070 hiab,and it erned us money.
the SCANIA was -83 intercooler 142 and my motor,liked it al years 92-04 ,cheers benkku