Drawings from past to future

bma.finland:
BEDFORD J6
in 64 i was in daycare in a family who run this motor

used to stand on the floor to see out,

We had plenty of those old TJ’s on the council too but I preferred the old Leyland WF’s.

hej carryfast in that i,m of same opinion :astonished: :astonished: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku(our 111,141 ,two142 had the same system,and it was intresting to use whit the drawbar) heaven whit hookchanger)

ONE FOR BUBBELMAN

in the mid 80,s in trafic betveen turku and our isle,later he had aLBS86,give up in early 90,s.not our fault :astonished: :open_mouth: was it

Bma,you don’t need a camera,you will never need a camera as long as you can still draw pictures to the standard as you do now.I salute you sir. :smiley:

Hello Bma thanks for sharing your excellent talent with us I bet you have had many happy hours producing these GEMS. Eddie.

BMA,

great stuff keep them coming.

:smiley:

E.W.

bma.finland:
ONE FOR BUBBELMAN

in the mid 80,s in trafic betveen turku and our isle,later he had aLBS86,give up in early 90,s.not our fault :astonished: :open_mouth: was it

Hi,
These drawings are class,fair play :sunglasses: .thanks
Regards Andrew.

bma.finland:
ONE FOR BUBBELMAN

Great drawings Benkku :smiley: :smiley: …I wish I had the talent to draw lorries,thanks for the Bubble :smiley: :smiley:
Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

I’d love to be able to draw like you can benkku, these are great :smiley:

Thanks for posting them

thank,s for the respond,i,m :smiley: :smiley: you like this

this trader a former shoppingcenter on weels was standing behind the local shop,i knew the boses boy,so used to "drive there for hours, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

SCANIA LBS141

a plan for motor and colorin the first motor in our company, but it was a blue and silver 111 that get that place :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

tribute to titanic 100 years

hi bma finland i love your drawings please would you do a drawing of a 141 and a f89 together it would look great thank you very much rowland

waiting to formula start ,while there is raining outside,on for the man who soon has a great collection big sweedes

bma finland absolutely brilliant thank you so much you have made my day i feel so proud of my trucks you have such a talent regards and thanks again rowland

SCANIA R142 42 6x2 -83

in last shape of 3 from 2000 2004 ,stands on the yard today,

erfguy:
Hello Bma thanks for sharing your excellent talent with us I bet you have had many happy hours producing these GEMS. Eddie.

thank you ,you are self a magic man, have followed your thread, did some model,s to in the past

a 143 60th gross combination, build of lego wheels and scratch scale 1/70,have about 20 :smiley:

bma.finland:

waiting to formula start ,while there is raining outside,on for the man who soon has a great collection big sweedes

bma.finland, simply brilliant. What a talent.

Regards Paul.

so i,ll se my love to lorrie,s and special scannies ,cheers benkku

a transcon drawn in 80,s