Dog kennel for Drivers at Premdoor!

Well, it looks like one man cannot win the battle. Sent a few messages, all ignored, so you can either put up with it or get behind it and bombard them.

I think I know what will happen though, just glad I don’t have to go there.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That young lad on the gate there thinks he is security fir the Geneva convention,
Iv met some jobs worths in my time but Jesus that lad is unreal,only about 21 too,
What a tool

Retweeted and commented. Hope others follow and do same. In this day and age pathetic.

Executives can’t make a decent decision or distinguish what dignity and respect is !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been contacted by their management and discussions are underway, I will keep you posted.

Honked:
I have been contacted by their management and discussions are underway, I will keep you posted.

Top man keep it going

I gather from comments the Driver holding area is a bit whoof

Honked:

I’ve got a couple of new buzzwords that will have them shaking in their pointy shoes…driverism and driverist! Good work bud. Nobody is asking for the moon, just to be treated as those who came up with this nonsense would like to be treated.