Do world cert

You have to wonder…

Which clown at the board meeting decided that DP World was a good name for a business.

If people are fudging (cheating) the exam then, it’s only a matter of time before someone gets squished, crushed, mashed, drowned, decapitated, or some other godawful fate befalls them.

The idea of an examination is to assess if you have learned enough about a certain subject to be profficient at it.

DP world

Sounds like a Caribbean holiday camp Dipper Dave might have a brochure for. Have no clue what this thread is about :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:
You have to wonder…

Which clown at the board meeting decided that DP World was a good name for a business.

:laughing:
Sounds like a category on xhamster.
Just don’t Google it if the Mrs checks your history. :smiley:

I think DP world is a fetish site…the Peps is a drink rival to Coke …and there is a test of some kind once you visit, but if you have an itchy eye…you can pass it first time…so yes Rob, it is like a CPC. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
You have to wonder…

If people are fudging (cheating) the exam then, it’s only a matter of time before someone gets squished, crushed, mashed, drowned, decapitated, or some other godawful fate befalls them.

The idea of an examination is to assess if you have learned enough about a certain subject to be profficient at it.

Guess you’ve not seen the pics/clips of trucks driving around with the straddle carriers and waiting to load in the wrong places.
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
To be honest it’s not rocket science, it’s just common sense but when English isn’t you’re first language then signs/instructions are gonna be a problem.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dp world is a state of the art fully automated dock,so the drivers have to be trained to press buttons in a set order to a high standard,
if the buttons are pressed out of sync the hole thing comes to a grinding halt,the trained driver will then wait for a fully trained van driver to come and shout at you,you will then be made to take the test again the next time you go into the dock.the test its self is multi choice,
it will ask you what color the emergence stop button is and when you should press it,or what is the speed limit when you are driving,these to 2 examples are of the harder type,if you do mess up they can ban you for 3 months .the test is timed so you have to think on your feet.that the reason i had it written on the back of my hand,you do not get any time to practise before hand,and theres nothing on the web about it so you can’t practice.just found this,you will see just how hard it is youtube.com/watch?v=mitr-JxsPiE

Think the OP is referring to DP World Southampton, haven’t had my certificate checked in ages.
London Gateway is another beast entirely, great once you’ve mastered it though. They’ve put a new one way system in from L01 to L10 go the wrong way and the dodgem cars will be after you.

■■■■ poor facilities for drivers around LG though, screaming out for a lorry park. Not sure if there’s one being built on the Logistics park but might be Wincantons new ‘flagship’ depot according to rumour.

If by any chance the OP is referring to ‘Dip World’ in a galaxy far far away (just head for Uranus and keep going till morning) then the test for entry is very easy. Currently on lockdown though due to a battle between Barbarella and Darth Squirter, latest reports are that things are getting messy but swinging in Barbs favour.

Dp out of the goodnes of there harts gave good old thurock council 1.3 million to set up anti lorry defences theenquirer.co.uk/no-parking/ i have asked what they are going to do with it under the f o i act, i reckon they will invest it in a yellow paint making plant on the waste land were they could of put a lorry park

There really are some right ■■■■■■■ on this forum, I thought this was the place for advice, obviously not.

Gonna bin this forum due to the idiots that have nothing better to do than slag people off

What a bunch of tossers

What a nob. Away with you you raving frucktard, and take your stinking attitude with you.

65gazf:
There really are some right [zb] on this forum, I thought this was the place for advice, obviously not.

Gonna bin this forum due to the idiots that have nothing better to do than slag people off

What a bunch of tossers

See ya, don’t forget to shut the door on your way out. x :wink:

Classic mince off. :laughing:…3 posts must be a record.

How can we give advice when nobody can understand wtf you’re on about. :unamused:

65gazf:
There really are some right [zb] on this forum, I thought this was the place for advice, obviously not.

What a bunch of tossers

Oh play nice.
You should have been here last month before the cull, I kid you not folk on here used to disagree and end up meeting at Lymm services ready for a fist up.

Best advice has been given though, see the customer’s service lads they will help even the thickest forkers pass it.

Dipper_Dave:

65gazf:

What a bunch of tossers

Oh play nice.
You should have been here last month before the cull, I kid you not folk on here used to disagree and end up meeting at Lymm services ready for a fist up.

Best advice has been given though, see the customer’s service lads they will help even the thickest forkers pass it.

Surely they can’t disagree that much Dave, if they are meeting for a " fist up " ? :wink:

Regards. John.