DAMAGED TRUCKS

Volvofh16:

What’s happened in that third picture??!?!

yt03:

Volvofh16:

Is the bloke in the hi viz twirling a baton . . . or been shot through the head with an arrow ?

yt03:

Volvofh16:

This should explain what happened to it.[emoji3]

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot … 857643.stm

damoq:
This was set alight while left on customers premises in Irvine at the weekend. Apparently the 2 young culprits were seen on cctv chucking empty pallets into the back of the trailer before torching it.[emoji35]

iirc, this trailer isn’t actually that old, there is a steady stream of them Arriving on Immingham docks brand new…

philgor:

damoq:
This was set alight while left on customers premises in Irvine at the weekend. Apparently the 2 young culprits were seen on cctv chucking empty pallets into the back of the trailer before torching it.[emoji35]

iirc, this trailer isn’t actually that old, there is a steady stream of them Arriving on Immingham docks brand new…

That’s one of the krone trailers they inherited when they bought Lynx. We got them brand new in approx 2004/5. I have seen the new ones you are on about though.

damoq:

yt03:

Volvofh16:

This should explain what happened to it.[emoji3]

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot … 857643.stm

Jesus

philgor:

damoq:

That’s an old Krone certainly not nearly new been in service many years

fareham

My mate Marc had a little mishap last year.

He had a few cuts a bruises …

6871068.jpg

He now has a new Volvo…

Geoffo:

He now has a new Volvo…

I’d say that was a result then !

robthedog:

Geoffo:

He now has a new Volvo…

Yes, but not the best way of doing things to get a new truck… :slight_smile:

Geoffo:

robthedog:

Geoffo:

He now has a new Volvo…

Yes true not ideal, I think he was lucky that cab broke its mountings and went back otherwise it could have been a different story.

robthedog:

Geoffo:

robthedog:

Geoffo:

He now has a new Volvo…

Yes true not ideal, I think he was lucky that cab broke its mountings and went back otherwise it could have been a different story.

+1…

ouch
WP_20160324_15_27_40_Pro by richellis1978, on Flickr

Was stationary in a queue of traffic, when a laden 8 wheeler hit it up the back pushing it into the lorry in front. Unfortunately the driver never drove lorries again.

Suffered head on collision with a car that was on the wrong side of the road, when 12 weeks old.

I think this is beyond damaged

Irish_neris:
I think this is beyond damaged

Bit of welding and T-cut she will be as good as new :smiley:

Not road truck but all I,ve got.( click on em n they square up)
1 yr old brake fail down very steep backfill, driver jumped for it , broke both legs, truck 50 ft leap. Onto low loader never to be seen again.