Daily Rest time?

Mate, do you want to be a lorry driver or did you just do it because you earn a bit more than minimum wage?

If you don’t care about lorries and haulage, sure, just get out of it and you’ll probably be happier overall.

If you do want to be a lorry driver, quit the job. There are tons of firms out there and you said yourself you’ve got the “magic” 2 years so that won’t be an objection in your way. You could even dramatic shudder go and work for the leeches for a period.

Jacking my first job tomorrow as I have been running out of hours & after all, its my licence, my neck on the block. After told my boss I was on a break after a three hour handball tip, he said I should have put it on Rest when I was using the pallet truck/unloading…My boss will look the other way and hang me out to dry if I was to get caught-and apart from that, its simply far too stressful. Simply not worth it.

BubbaC:
Jacking my first job tomorrow as I have been running out of hours & after all, its my licence, my neck on the block. After told my boss I was on a break after a three hour handball tip, he said I should have put it on Rest when I was using the pallet truck/unloading…My boss will look the other way and hang me out to dry if I was to get caught-and apart from that, its simply far too stressful. Simply not worth it.

You’re doing the right thing by jumping out as if the ■■■ hit the fan your boss will not back you one little bit. If I was to tip on break and the company find out I’ll get disciplined without hesitation so there’s times when it takes 2 hrs to tip then I’ll drive off straight into the nearest lay-by for me 50 minute break.