Crack on to macon the return

jacko22:
Peter Kempsters motor an ex Ronnie Hall 142. always had his daughters name on the front
Arkwright Bobs drawbar on his regular contract for Hungartner for if i remember Lego
Parked in Coslada waiting customs clearance
That’s all i have for now but may scan some more!

Ah Coslada, many many good times had there, clear and tip groupage on the TIR park and then on to Chamartin railway station to tip air mail :laughing:

great pics sat here smiling , had some good times in italy ect. ex sean lee.barkers of birtley. john dee . peter cook. eh ho on back yard haulage now . the crack is not the same . still miss it after 20 year of it. :frowning:

Hi guy’s just to inform those of you that knew him that Bill (Baccy Bill) Conelley passed away
yesterday ( Sunday) Bill was a legend amongs’t us Italien driver’s what with his storey’s and his
singing at night in the watering hole’s in France and Italy, and will be sadly missed by all of us.
was a pleasure to have known you mate and i bet you have them in stitches already in that
big truck park in the sky :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

CRACK ON TO MACON:
Hi guy’s just to inform those of you that knew him that Bill (Baccy Bill) Conelley passed away
yesterday ( Sunday) Bill was a legend amongs’t us Italien driver’s what with his storey’s and his
singing at night in the watering hole’s in France and Italy, and will be sadly missed by all of us.
was a pleasure to have known you mate and i bet you have them in stitches already in that
big truck park in the sky :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hullo Bob,
Wow! Do you know I’d completely forgotten about Baccy Bill. As you say, What a character, always the life and soul of it all when you happened to be having an evening meal / ■■■■ up of an evening, a real character and good bloke. Farewell Bill, R.I.P…
Cheers, Archie.

You’ll be sadly missed Bill, all the best your Apprentice …

Looking at these old pics has brought back some fantastic memories, Dad loved those days :slight_smile:
Was nice to se him on there, that black and white jumper went everywhere lol :smiley:
Keep the pics coming ■■

RIP Bill, sadly missed

Ossie

RIP Bill :cry: Now not everyone knew Bill but everyone had heard of Baccy Bill!

R.I.P. Bill, you can have a break now. :cry: Bob Heath

chappers580:
see these guys felixstowe a lot !!! do look well a credit to the boss an the drivers !!!

you calling woodentop a driver■■?..if a proper one reads this he could sue. :laughing:

Bill a gentleman so sorry just to read that now. Bless you and thanks Alan

Baccy Bill’s Apprentice:
You’ll be sadly missed Bill, all the best your Apprentice …

Hi Russ i hope you and dad are ok. I don’t remember Bill so much from the runs more so from the first Saturday each December to say i don’t Know why he was called Baccy Bill may be stretching a point but i knew him as Bill and each year he would remember me and make time to talk with me. Ok so i,ve missed the last few times to talk with him. My loss.Bobby H i know i owe you emails hope your ok also Rusty. Bobby C i cant imagine what you,ve been through last year but if you continue to ignore me well better you say why or text + 63916 400 2355

Has anyone else still got one of these?

I’ve still got mine! :smiley: I haven’t a clue where my blue windscreen sun strip went to though. :confused:

Got a bit of info on F250 SMP Pics to follow

Lewman:

Dieselcowboy:
A good few years ago I met a certain Mr ‘Loose Change’ at the Southend Transport Festival, mostly old buses but a few trucks, and he was proudly displaying one of Service Garage wreckers, the previously featured Volvo F16. I was that taken with it, and the fact that it used to be a tractor unit on international work (I was young and impressionable then!) he promised to bring some photos on the Sunday, which he duly did, and then suprised me by giving them to me. What a nice man! Anyway, managed to find them Lenny, and here they are, including a nice couple of shots of the F16 when brand spanking new.

Had pic laying around of the F16 in the Ontime colours. I used to like it when i first see it as a wrecker at ontime, but you know, looking back at the pics of it as an artic in Service Garage colours, looked much more better.

This old gal is still alive rusting away in a yard Poole Dorset. Best shots I could get from where I was

robthedog:
Pics to follow

Lewman:

Dieselcowboy:
A good few years ago I met a certain Mr ‘Loose Change’ at the Southend Transport Festival, mostly old buses but a few trucks, and he was proudly displaying one of Service Garage wreckers, the previously featured Volvo F16. I was that taken with it, and the fact that it used to be a tractor unit on international work (I was young and impressionable then!) he promised to bring some photos on the Sunday, which he duly did, and then suprised me by giving them to me. What a nice man! Anyway, managed to find them Lenny, and here they are, including a nice couple of shots of the F16 when brand spanking new.

Had pic laying around of the F16 in the Ontime colours. I used to like it when i first see it as a wrecker at ontime, but you know, looking back at the pics of it as an artic in Service Garage colours, looked much more better.

What a shame, I see a f?? Wrecker on the m4 the other week I assumed it was this one just been resprayed sadly not.
Do you know who’s yard it was in?

http://www.hillmans.uk.com/index.htm

460MC:
What a shame, I see a f?? Wrecker on the m4 the other week I assumed it was this one just been resprayed sadly not.
Do you know who’s yard it was in?

Hi one and all well I am back with a vengeance the last two year’s after losing my wife
has been very difficult for me and have struggled big time to come to terms with it all
but 7 month’s ago when I was at the lowest I had been I met a wonderful woman called
Carolyn who was also very down and we are now engaged to be married and life could not be better for me and her
I could not of got this far if it had not been for my family close friend’s and my old mucka’s that I have met
through my time in transpot you have all been fantastic and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
it may have appeared to some of you that I was ignoring you or had forgotten about you that is not the case I just had so much to deal with I really did have trouble handling it all. I am now living with my Fiance in ASH in Kent my mobile number is the same 07768696214 and I am now on Skype Robert Cairns 19 (my age) I am on face book under Bob Cairns
and hope to get back to the fold ASAP once again “THANK YOU ALL” FOR YOUR HELP
BOB

Congratulations Bob.

I hope that you both have a long & happy life together.