Are they hiding

where are this lot :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nipper

toothpick johhny
mappo ianburns kwozzy
and the davis boys
crack on to macon
jj72
come boys lets see some pics and posts please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Dreva,sorry mate i almost missed this post. Was,nt being rude…honest :laughing: :laughing:
Ian and Kwozzy hav,nt been on for ages…I,ll have a word.
I really must get the Davies thread up and running again…just got to do a bit of creeping to get the photos and get them scanned
but i,ve been really busy. I only get the weekends free and the 7 grandchildren have been keeping me occupied lately.
I will get onto it though mate,i,ll let you know when. :laughing: :laughing:

dreva:

nipper

toothpick johhny
mappo ianburns kwozzy
and the davis boys
crack on to macon
jj72
come boys lets see some pics and posts please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hullo Dreva,
Yes and what about, Johnnie Dodge . Ronnie Parrish.
Jimmy Smeath . Billy Moore .
Larry the Lamb . Ronnie Evans .
Ronnie Hunt . Big Arthur .
Smurf . Tony Munjari .

Just a couple of Names, Where are they now ? Somebody must see them around.

Cheers, Archie.

dreva:

nipper

toothpick johhny
mappo ianburns kwozzy
and the davis boys
crack on to macon
jj72

cheers mappo any other missing members you can think of give a shout on this they might reply :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well I’m still around for what its worth…and of course nobody really cares too much about Kwozzy,do they■■?.. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

oooh forgot about carl too shady i like the davis boys banter quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and what about trubrit shrek have they all emigrated to facebook :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Archie Paice:

dreva:

nipper

toothpick johhny
mappo ianburns kwozzy
and the davis boys
crack on to macon
jj72

Hullo Dreva,
Yes and what about, Johnnie Dodge . Ronnie Parrish.
Smurf . Tony Munjari .

Cheers, Archie.

Archie ronnie evans and billy moore are both dead mate the rest are about although Tony Munjari i aint got a clue
big Arthur work’s at proctor and gamble’s Thurrock with Mario and as for me i have died and gone to heaven
(got a job home every night priceless) smurf is retired still living in Crayford ( not well at moment)
must bell you both soon, been a bit unsociable lately had a few family problem’s nothing i cant handle
take it easy guy’s talk soon. "SEMPER FI "

Billy, I saw Jimmy Smeeth in Tilbury a couple of years ago, told him about the ■■■■ up at Turbo’s & this site.

I saw Ronnie in Erith a while back, he was with Barry Siggers, so I gave it the swerve, Barry & I had a falling out over money years ago, something about him thinking 500 quid was enough for a London-Verona-Alicante-London trip that involved a week waiting for a load in Peschira del Garda & another week at Tilly’s in Puig while I sorted out a collapsed wheel bearing on the front of his ■■■■■■ out Transcon, which coincidentally Johnny Dodge & Maltese Tony helped me fix, I ended up nicking his lorry until I got paid properly & it all got a bit ugly, I used to bump into Ronnie every now & again & he was always ok, but the other bloke is not on my xmas card list :open_mouth:

Johnny Dodge I haven’t seen for years, I think the last time was when we went for a night out at the room at the top in Ilford, we ended up legging it down the Barking road being chased by some mad Turks after John paid for our kebabs with mickey pound coins, same old dodgy :laughing: I doubt you’ll see either of them on here, not until the statute of limitations expire anyway :laughing:

newmercman:
Billy, I saw Jimmy Smeeth in Tilbury a couple of years ago, told him about the ■■■■ up at Turbo’s & this site.

I saw Ronnie in Erith a while back, he was with Barry Siggers, so I gave it the swerve, Barry & I had a falling out over money years ago, something about him thinking 500 quid was enough for a London-Verona-Alicante-London trip that involved a week waiting for a load in Peschira del Garda & another week at Tilly’s in Puig while I sorted out a collapsed wheel bearing on the front of his [zb] out Transcon, which coincidentally Johnny Dodge & Maltese Tony helped me fix, I ended up nicking his lorry until I got paid properly & it all got a bit ugly, I used to bump into Ronnie every now & again & he was always ok, but the other bloke is not on my xmas card list :open_mouth:

Johnny Dodge I haven’t seen for years, I think the last time was when we went for a night out at the room at the top in Ilford, we ended up legging it down the Barking road being chased by some mad Turks after John paid for our kebabs with mickey pound coins, same old dodgy :laughing: I doubt you’ll see either of them on here, not until the statute of limitations expire anyway :laughing:

When they were chasing you they may have been after John’s pink track suit garish or what LMFAO.

CRACK ON TO MACON:

Archie Paice:

dreva:

Johnnie Dodge . Ronnie Parrish.
Smurf . Tony Munjari .

Cheers, Archie.

Archie ronnie evans and billy moore are both dead mate the rest are about although Tony Munjari i aint got a clue
big Arthur work’s at proctor and gamble’s Thurrock with Mario and as for me i have died and gone to heaven
(got a job home every night priceless) smurf is retired still living in Crayford ( not well at moment)
must bell you both soon, been a bit unsociable lately had a few family problem’s nothing i cant handle
take it easy guy’s talk soon. "SEMPER FI "

Hullo Bob,
Thanks mate, it´s funny how we all remember names from the past is´nt it ? another couple of well known lads were. Alan Warner, and his brother Tony Warner. and what about Keith Jordan, (Keith the Thief) I wonder if these blokes are still around.
Cheers, Archie.

Archie, the Dodge never had the trackie on that night, but he was wearing a shirt that he could’ve only bought in Germany :laughing:

Hiya Archie Keith The Thief is alive & well I speak with him most weeks, I sold him a lorry a month ago too, I’ll tell him you’ve been enquiring about his well being.

Fly sheet

sorry to hear that bob keep :cry: but at least some of you are turning up again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and what about alikat she not been on for ages and mr vains mate val halla :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

or robbies dad â– â– ?

hi archie ,
tony warner here keep seeing my name ,am doing ok been working for a skip compony for the last,
15 years. alan doing ok to he is working for pura food,s. shame about ronnie evens he was only ( 58 )
and billy more unfortunately archie, we are all geting fewer. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

r slicker:
or robbies dad â– â– ?

yeah your right mate she worked for him what about ellies dad as well and routier some more will come back to me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

god and how could i have forgotten the legend willie mac :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: