Are they hiding

spardo and chalkie forgot about them too :blush:

scania----tony:
hi archie ,
tony warner here keep seeing my name ,am doing ok been working for a skip compony for the last,
15 years. alan doing ok to he is working for pura food,s. shame about ronnie evens he was only ( 58 )
and billy more unfortunately archie, we are all geting fewer. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hullo Tony,
Wow! It´s great to hear from you, and to know that you are getting along fine, and good to know that Alan is also doing well, give him my best wishes when you see him. I stopped working, well sort of when I was 67, I had lost the Missus, none of the boys are at home, Nick is still living in Italy, Kev drives for Dawsons on the Steel job, and Steve lives in Wolverhampton. So I thought sod it, I need to get myself a new life. Now and for the last five years I have just been travelling, I sold the Yard I had, and I work when I am at home in the Summer time, it all gives me a few extra Bob, so I still get my bit of pleasure driving lorries, and I never see the Winters any more. I have a 57 year old Brazillian Partner, that seems to work out very well for me. As you so rightly say none of us are getting any younger, so why waste time eh ?
Best wishes to both of you.
Cheers, Archie.

klunk ■■■■■■■ as well where are they all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva:
oooh forgot about carl too shady i like the davis boys banter quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hay dreva;
Banter? dam I thought we were serious,if I’d known it was banter I’d have made it stronger!!! :laughing: OK tiss a bit of fun (except when its Mappo :laughing: )and long may it last ,means were still alive ay… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

nice to know your still about mate chase the rest of them up and get the banter started again :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fly sheet:
Hiya Archie Keith The Thief is alive & well I speak with him most weeks, I sold him a lorry a month ago too, I’ll tell him you’ve been enquiring about his well being.

Fly sheet

What’s Keith up to nowadays, last time I saw him was in Joe Riccotta’s place four or five years ago, I went to buy a motor off him (Joe) I think Keith had an ERF on the milk job then, had many a good time with Keith & Marmite, both good blokes to have around if it turned nasty.

Just had a thought, ask Keith about the raspberry he pulled in Santhia :laughing:

south ockendon december 2008

dreva this 1 is to do with dark alleys

Bob, you’re looking a bit shorter in that pic mate :laughing:

nice one hh must ring bob :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dreva please dont tell him it was me

toothpick johnny:

Is that a Jim Smith lurking in the background? I used to see him a fair bit in Italy when he was driving for Don Collinson (Dutchline). Both of us working for LKW Walter subbies. He always had the better loads!! :laughing:

Regards,

Mark.

hes gonna look in mate anyway how come your pics are up straight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and whats happened to oh terry as well :sunglasses:

dreva:

spat t’dummy out along with the bear didn’t he? i’m here, just nowt informative or witty to add mate :wink:

you didnt like the photo of Ronnie the others you need to ask Crack on to Macon semper fi H H con respecto

jj72:

dreva:

spat t’dummy out along with the bear didn’t he? i’m here, just nowt informative or witty to add mate :wink:

thought the bear started another type truck site :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: nice to know your still about jj your always witty and full of knowledge :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

little al as well came posted and went still no reply from the rest :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jj72:

dreva:

:smiley: Hi JJ