CPC Module 2 Expired

Finally got round to arranging my Mod 4 CPC test only to discover that my Mod.3 test pass has expired! Where does the time go?

Bit of a bummer really, need to try and find the mock theory stuff and learn it all then book my mod. 2 test again.

:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

blueovalcraig:
Finally got round to arranging my Mod 4 CPC test only to discover that my Mod.3 test pass has expired! Where does the time go?

Bit of a bummer really, need to try and find the mock theory stuff and learn it all then book my mod. 2 test again.

:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

I assume you mean mod 2 both times ?

How come you left it for over 2 years?

Hi Rog. Yes I meant Mod. 2.

I have just never got round to doing it and havenโ€™t really had any spare cash to book it.

Passed my mod.2 again recently. Phoning Ritchies this week to book my mod.4 training and test

hi recently passed my class 2 and i was going to do my mod 2 and mod 4 along with doing my class one artic unlucky for me im in a current job as a flt driver and i dropped a box at work and got drug tested they say there summit in my urain i have never took drugs so wonder what it cud be maybe stupid paras but suspended for 2 weeks untill results come bk no pay major set back just as wel i have getting house woth my gf :frowning:

simpsonsboy:
hi recently passed my class 2 and i was going to do my mod 2 and mod 4 along with doing my class one artic unlucky for me im in a current job as a flt driver and i dropped a box at work and got drug tested they say there summit in my urain i have never took drugs so wonder what it cud be maybe stupid paras but suspended for 2 weeks untill results come bk no pay major set back just as wel i have getting house woth my gf :frowning:

Not so good mate, hope you get it sorted soon.

blueovalcraig:

simpsonsboy:

Not so good mate, hope you get it sorted soon.

results came back clean i knew it bk to work on monday and carry on with my hgv โ€ฆ mod 2 booked :slight_smile:))

Passed my CPC module 4 at Ritchies today