Covid job mandatory for health staff... whos next?

For a more balanced view on this 16 month nightmare, i urge all drivers to listen to TalkRadio while driving. Starting with Julia Hartley Brewer at 0630 who gets top Govt Ministers on and challenges them with tough questioning, afterwards Mike Graham is on and he goes against the usual mainstream media narrative on the topic. He gets the views from Peter Hitchens and that long haired Scottish bloke from Coast, he also speaks to scientists and Doctors who won’t be given a platform by channels like bbc and sky.
At 1300 Ian Collins comes on and is very straight talking and balanced on the matter.
Please broaden your horizons if all you watch and listen to is bbc and sky, these channels are the real virus

Night-and-day:

rearaxle:
Well it looks like if you now work in food supply and you get the NHS ping, you won’t have to isolate. You couldn’t make this [zb] up if you tried.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Only a lazy dobber would want to isolate anyway so it can only be a good thing, pity you need to of had the jabs to qualify. But you have to be some kind of moron to get pinged by track and trace anyway, either means you’ve stupidly given your proper phone number or even more unbelievably you’ve downloaded the track and trace app and are one of the numpties that stand there like a ■■■■ and scan in everywhere they go. At least Boris looks like he’s bored of the whole situation judging by the leaked WhatsApp messages and general attitude. It’s about time this whole overreaction was forgotten about and we crack on as normal, but judging by the amount of fannies still waking around in face nappies bleating on about rising cases and the exaggerated death numbers I doubt it will be anytime soon. God help us if we ever had another world war with how soft we are as a nation

It’s called the permie ping. Strange how the contractors doing the same job are completely immune to it though? :scratchchin:

ArcticMonkey:
For a more balanced view on this 16 month nightmare, i urge all drivers to listen to TalkRadio while driving. Starting with Julia Hartley Brewer at 0630 who gets top Govt Ministers on and challenges them with tough questioning, afterwards Mike Graham is on and he goes against the usual mainstream media narrative on the topic. He gets the views from Peter Hitchens and that long haired Scottish bloke from Coast, he also speaks to scientists and Doctors who won’t be given a platform by channels like bbc and sky.
At 1300 Ian Collins comes on and is very straight talking and balanced on the matter.
Please broaden your horizons if all you watch and listen to is bbc and sky, these channels are the real virus

Ms Hartley-Brewer is less than reliable:
She made a claim that was untrue, and has refused to comment. Who holds her to account?*

"WHAT WAS CLAIMED
On average there are less than 10 deaths a week from Covid-19.

OUR VERDICT
This is untrue. At the time this claim was made, there was a seven-day average of 8.6 Covid-19 deaths each day. In the seven days before this was claimed, 57 Covid-19 deaths were reported in the UK."

“Full Fact contacted talkRADIO for comment, but did not receive a response.”*

fullfact.org/health/talk-radio- … tatistics/

*Clearly she doesn`t hold herself to account.

She also misunderstood the “false positive” issue.
Explained here by Prof Spiegelhalter:
bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000mr42
All worth listening to, but relevant to H-B from 08-30.

Still quoting Soros’ funded “fact checkers” :smiley: :unamused: . Idrive and Night-and-day, good posts gentlemen, but you should know by now that you are completely wasting your time. These people are hypnotised and brainwashed from television programming. You are basically talking on a frequency that they cannot receive. All they are hearing is white noise. As evidenced throughout this thread and the other covaids one, the mere mention of any source that is not the BBC instantly gets a response full of laughing emojis and an accusation of being a tin foil conspiracy theorist (despite every prediction since April last year having come true). People have tried and tried to show them the light, but they don’t want to see it. They are happy with the government “protecting” them and knows what’s best for them so will do whatever they are told, as it’s “for your own good”. Let them be. All actions have consequences.

LazyDriver:

Franglais:

LazyDriver:

Franglais:
In other news most C19 victims had 2 arms and 2 legs…
Getting a leg chopped off must make you safer then.
Truly, stupidity is becoming an art form, and a few contributors on TNUK are truly world class idiots.

This is the second post where you agree with my point that statistics are meaningless. They can be construed to show whatever point you’re trying to make.
As for stupidity, yes I agree with you, but the most coherent and educated post on here came from Articmonkey. Somebody who sits opposite you in this debate. That guy could be a novelist with his/her descriptive tomes.
As for most of us, on all sides of this argument, we are just trying to make sense out of the senseless. So wear your mask with pride, a symbol of how considerate you are. And be sure to have your papers that prove only that you are more easily manipulated, so you can boogie the night away.

NO.

No what, this isn’t your 2nd post ridiculing statistics?
No, Articmonkey’s post wasn’t articulate?
No, mask wearing is symbolic? Or
No, you’ll need ‘your papers’ that don’t mean you’re immune nor contiguous to do the bop?

Oh, my…

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
Yes or No ?
Posit a false statement and allow only answers that don`t refute it.

I havent said that "statistics are useless", and certainly dont believe that.
Statistics like words can be used to explain the real world or to mislead. They are often misunderstood.

Misunderstanding or deliberating twisting what is said (by stats or words) is all too common.
I certainly ridicule misuse of stats, as I detest other forms of deceit, I dont ridicule all stats as I dont ridicule all words.

DCPCFML:
Still quoting Soros’ funded “fact checkers” :smiley: :unamused: . Idrive and Night-and-day, good posts gentlemen, but you should know by now that you are completely wasting your time. These people are hypnotised and brainwashed from television programming. You are basically talking on a frequency that they cannot receive. All they are hearing is white noise. As evidenced throughout this thread and the other covaids one, the mere mention of any source that is not the BBC instantly gets a response full of laughing emojis and an accusation of being a tin foil conspiracy theorist (despite every prediction since April last year having come true). People have tried and tried to show them the light, but they don’t want to see it. They are happy with the government “protecting” them and knows what’s best for them so will do whatever they are told, as it’s “for your own good”. Let them be. All actions have consequences.

From a previous thread

DCPCFML wrote:
I can say with a good degree of confidence that Juddian won’t be interested in Soros’ funded “fact-checkers” for biased lefties.

Franglais wrote:
Founded by?
Michael Samuel, a conservative party donor, and Will Moy.
All UK parties have representatives in it’s board.
A UK registered charity, hence prohibited from political activity. Anyone can complain to the Charity Commission if they think they are in breach of the rules.
Soros is one of many who have given money to support it. No secret sponsors here.
As ever it’s sources are clear and can be checked on by anyone.
But please, all feel free to ignore anything you find upsetting."

Of course Full Fact give their sources for us all to check, they are giving verifiable links. Talk Radio and Hartley Brewer on that occasion gave no sources, made no response to queries and offered no corrections.

jakethesnake:
Truly, stupidity is becoming an art form, and a few contributors on TNUK are truly world class idiots.

It’s absolutely staggering but be assured they are in the extreme minority even on here. If nothing else it gives us a good giggle. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

May-hap you`re right.

Franglais:
Franglais wrote:
Founded by?
Michael Samuel, a conservative party donor, and Will Moy.
All UK parties have representatives in it’s board.
A UK registered charity, hence prohibited from political activity. Anyone can complain to the Charity Commission if they think they are in breach of the rules.
Soros is one of many who have given money to support it. No secret sponsors here.
As ever it’s sources are clear and can be checked on by anyone.
But please, all feel free to ignore anything you find upsetting."

Of course Full Fact give their sources for us all to check, they are giving verifiable links. Talk Radio and Hartley Brewer on that occasion gave no sources, made no response to queries and offered no corrections.

The evidence is right there in plain sight , but you are so brainwashed you completely ignore the relevance and see absolutely nothing sinister whatsoever. I suppose you’d also say that Bill Gates is one of the greatest men of our time and his philanthropy work with the pharmaceutical industrial complex to save us all from these deadly viruses deserves medals, awards, Lordships, Knighthoods etc. There is no helping you people. Please for the love of God, go get your jabs.

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

Ms Hartley-Brewer is less than reliable:
She made a claim that was untrue, and has refused to comment. Who holds her to account?*

"WHAT WAS CLAIMED
On average there are less than 10 deaths a week from Covid-19.

OUR VERDICT
This is untrue. At the time this claim was made, there was a seven-day average of 8.6 Covid-19 deaths each day. In the seven days before this was claimed, 57 Covid-19 deaths were reported in the UK."

“Full Fact contacted talkRADIO for comment, but did not receive a response.”*

fullfact.org/health/talk-radio- … tatistics/

*Clearly she doesn`t hold herself to account.

She also misunderstood the “false positive” issue.
Explained here by Prof Spiegelhalter:
bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000mr42
All worth listening to, but relevant to H-B from 08-30.

Franglais, i could post countless lies and deceit by the bbc and sky but i don’t want to waste a full weekend doing that, so i shall leave it at that

Chris Sky, a Canadian activist made this quick speech a year ago, predicting exactly what would happen. Some people are more enlightened than others…take note, jakethesnake, Franglais, dozy and friends

rumble.com/vj8zap-chris-sky-for … oment.html

ArcticMonkey:
Franglais, i could post countless lies and deceit by the bbc and sky but i don’t want to waste a full weekend doing that, so i shall leave it at that

You could defend Hartley-Brewer if you consider she is correct.
Posting a list of lies by others in no way makes anything H-B says more true does it? Absolute waste of time, I would agree.
You could equally condemn H-B and TalkRadio for their lies? I certainly condemn lies and deceit from all sources, be it H-B, BBC or anyone.
That wouldn`t take all weekend.

ArcticMonkey:
Chris Sky, a Canadian activist made this quick speech a year ago, predicting exactly what would happen. Some people are more enlightened than others…take note, jakethesnake, Franglais, dozy and friends

rumble.com/vj8zap-chris-sky-for … oment.html

Boom, this guy absolutely nailed it. This is exactly what is going on, I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of the other theories are put out there by the government to make people out to be nutters if they don’t tow the line and swallow all the hype. No part of anything he said hasn’t happened

Good point I suppose

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

Posting a list of lies by others in no way makes anything H-B says more true does it? Absolute waste of time, I would agree.
You could equally condemn H-B and TalkRadio for their lies? I certainly condemn lies and deceit from all sources, be it H-B, BBC or anyone.

So because you post a link from Full Fact stating JHB was lying then their word is gospel. Ful Fact employ most of their people who used to work for the bbc or other left wing rags.
This company is primarily funded by big tech. These self appointed fact checkers for the nation are not to be trusted as much as you would think

Any chump can see this is a load of ■■■■■■■■.
170000 deaths from CV apparently
Get tested on the 2nd of march and it’s positive for CV, some lunatic chops ur head off completely with a sword on the 15th march, puts ur head in a blender and eats it, death will be recorded as a CV death.

Google only CV deaths and they will just show CV deaths with no underlying cause, i.e. suicide, car crashes, murder etc

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

welshmark:

:laughing:
Apparently not, Mark! Just have a read of the previous posts in this thread and the other. For decades people have never understood how 1933 could have even happened. How come people didn’t see what was going on right in front of their faces and do something about it? Well, here is the 2021 version and now people understand.

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

So because you post a link from Full Fact stating JHB was lying then their word is gospel. Ful Fact employ most of their people who used to work for the bbc or other left wing rags.
This company is primarily funded by big tech. These self appointed fact checkers for the nation are not to be trusted as much as you would think

Again you are failing to defend what H-B said, be it in error or deliberately.
She was in the wrong, as Prof Spiegelhalter explained. I don’t say FullFact are infallible, but on this occasion they are demonstrably correct.
FullFact are a charity so must be non political. They were started by a Conservative party donor and researcher. Funding is open and transparent. If you or anyone thinks they are biased they can complain to the Charity Commissioners. I don’t think any party has done so? They should be subject to scrutiny of course, but someone randomly saying they are biased, without providing evidence, is hardly that.

Edit to add>>
Funding of FullFact etc.
If private funding (via charities) is such a problem, then who should pay?
Government? :unamused:

welshmark:
170000 deaths from CV apparently
Get tested on the 2nd of march and it’s positive for CV, some lunatic chops ur head off completely with a sword on the 15th march, puts ur head in a blender and eats it, death will be recorded as a CV death.

Google only CV deaths and they will just show CV deaths with no underlying cause, i.e. suicide, car crashes, murder etc

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

At one time, that is Pre April 2020:
Tested for Covid 2nd March. Die coughing and choking 17th March, and it was not Covid recorded.
Seems likeley many Covid cases went unrecorded earlier because of lack of testing. Remember how few tests were available then.
But you raise a good point, it really is difficult to look at each individual death and decide whether or not it is “a Covid death”.
Is any death 100% down to one cause? Is Bert Bloggs death 100% Covid? If only 99% it isnt? Who can decide if it just over or under 50% or whatever? So there is the "excess deaths" measure: It is possible to predict how many deaths are expected each year. Looking at the size of the population, their age, etc, it aint too hard. And the past couple of years have seen a rise in excess deaths. Look here:
euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps … -mortality
I suggest look at the graph “Excess Mortality All Ages”
Not persuaded by excess deaths? Look at this:
statista.com/statistics/281 … ingdom-uk/
Total deaths by year. See any spikes in the graph? About the times WW1, WW2, and now. We arent at war, there is no famine, so why the spike now if it isnt Covid?

Forget fretting to the nth degree whether any particular death is/isnt due to Covid! There are many thousands more deaths, in the UK and all over the world than there should be.
…It is that simple…

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

Franglais:

ArcticMonkey:

Again you are failing to defend what H-B said, be it in error or deliberately.
She was in the wrong, as Prof Spiegelhalter explained. I don’t say FullFact are infallible, but on this occasion they are demonstrably correct.
FullFact are a charity so must be non political. They were started by a Conservative party donor and researcher. Funding is open and transparent. If you or anyone thinks they are biased they can complain to the Charity Commissioners. I don’t think any party has done so? They should be subject to scrutiny of course, but someone randomly saying they are biased, without providing evidence, is hardly that.

Edit to add>>
Funding of FullFact etc.
If private funding (via charities) is such a problem, then who should pay?
Government? :unamused:

Is this enough evidence Franglais?

thecritic.co.uk/how-neutral-is-full-fact/

mol.im/a/7706715

Can give you some more evidence if required

Franglais:
Forget fretting to the nth degree whether any particular death is/isnt due to Covid! There are many thousands more deaths, in the UK and all over the world than there should be.
…It is that simple…

Yeah, whatever Franglais, keep taking the tablets.

It is that simple isn’t it? Or is it?

High excess deaths may be followed by years of not so high deaths, meaning a few died earlier than expected, due to coronavirus, a bad flu year etc. If Covid-19 persists, it could permanently reduce life expectancy. This essentially amounts to the prevailing conditions with which we have to deal with. We can mitigate through science and behaviour, but essentially that is what these generations are dealing with. There is no given right for life expectancy to always rise.

Not sure what you are getting at with the world wars comparison. As we know many of the lads that went were tragically young who hadn’t had a life yet. Thankfully that isn’t what is happening now.