Combined Special Offer - ENDED. Come to Open Day this SAT!

There is only one CE licence and that covers any rigid goods vehicle towing a trailer over 750kgs. (Some old CE licences are limited to drawbar but that doesn’t apply to new passes). So that’s drawbar OR artic. Without a doubt, it’s a bit easier to pass on a drawbar BUT it can be argued that its not the best preparation for the “real” world. So the artic conversion course, which is 100% voluntary, is there to fill the gap between the two configurations.

Most folks prefer to learn on a “normal” artic and get the most experience in the process. But this is inevitably a bit more expensive and isn’t included in the special offer.

Hope this helps; come back with any more queries you may have, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers for rapid response :smiley: so the optional course is 1/2 day ,couple hrs ? With hints and tips for hgv ,wont hurt.
How far north are you ?

The conversion course is iro 3 hours. Includes reversing, coupling, uncoupling and a lump of driving.

We’re located at NG17 3FW which is a few minutes from M1 junc 28 (A38).

Free accommodation not available on the Combined Special Offer but can be arranged at around £34 per night.

Each course can be completed over a weekend to minimise time off work and accommodation expense.

Hope this helps; fire away with anything else.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter

I am interested in this offer. I dont see any mention of the cpc (module 4) test. Is this included in the price? If not how much do you charge for module 4?

I have sent off for my provisional and will book the theory tests (1 & 2) myself.

Mod 4 is £300 less the Trucknet discount making it £270.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
The conversion course is iro 3 hours. Includes reversing, coupling, uncoupling and a lump of driving.

We’re located at NG17 3FW which is a few minutes from M1 junc 28 (A38).

Free accommodation not available on the Combined Special Offer but can be arranged at around £34 per night.

Each course can be completed over a weekend to minimise time off work and accommodation expense.

Hope this helps; fire away with anything else.

Original post still showing:

[quote="Peter Smythe"]
The offer includes:

Full CAT C course + test at our private driving test centre
Short CAT CE course + test at our private driving test centre
Pass Protection. Covers you for up to 3 retests between the 2 courses at no additional charge
[b]Accommodation for the duration of your training if you live 70 miles + from NG17 3FW[/b]
[/quote]
Have to say Pete - not being rude or anything but I've been advising people to come to you with this offer and telling them it included accommodation. I feel like a right plum now. I know £34 doesn't sounds like a lot - but when you add it up for both courses it is a chunk of money to people who are just starting out.

Whoops! My bad! Very sorry, I got it wrong. Accommodation clearly is included.

Apologies for any confusion. Put it down to old age!

THIS OFFER ENDS 30TH SEPTEMBER.

To take advantage of this offer, simply call the office (01623 555661) and register together with your £200 deposit. It doesn’t matter if you’re not ready to start your training yet. You have until September next year to get it done.

Just a last minute bit of help. The offer ends on 30th September - which is Sunday. Not helpful when the office isn’t open at the weekend! But all is not lost. If you want to take advantage of this great offer, just pm me your phone number and I’ll give you a call. You’ll have the opportunity to take the offer - - I guarantee you wont hear from us again unless you ask us to.

Have a great weekend all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

OK, you missed this fantastic offer. Your next opportunity to grab a terrific deal on top quality training is at our Open Day. This will be from 0900 to 1430 approx. THIS SATURDAY - 6th Oct.

Our location is NG17 3FW which is about 15 minutes from Junc 28 M1.

Come and meet some of the team and have a go at reversing rigid and artic trucks. There’s normally cake as well!

Hope to see you there, Pete :laughing: :laughing: