OPEN DAY - 15th FEB - FAB OFFERS NOW ENDED

YES, the next OPEN DAY is Saturday 15th Feb from 0930 - 1400. Come and meet some of the team, have a laugh reversing an artic and have a good poke around and hopefully you’ll like what you see.

Always special deals on offer. I’ll be there for the duration and always happy to talk.

Free coffee and donuts!

NG17 3FW.

Any queries, fire away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=164000&view=unread#p2652772

Peter Smythe:
Our Open Day is on Saturday 15th. But the offers are available now until 5pm Monday 17th.
A brief summary of the main offers is below:
CAT C full course incl test, Mod 4 training and test free of charge. TOTAL £1260
CAT CE full course incl test, free use of vehicle for 1 retest if you’re unlucky. TOTAL £1530
Free accommodation for the duration of practical training for those living more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.
There are more offers, but these are the most popular.
Always worth pinning me down and see if anything else can be done!
Free hot drinks and donuts all day (until they’re all gone).
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday when you can meet some of the team, have a go reversing a full size artic and have a look around the facilities. You’re welcome from 9am till 2pm.
And stuff Storm Dennis!!!

Planning on coming along to this. Hope to get a deal I can’t refuse for potentially both licenses.

Hope to get a deal I can’t refuse for potentially both licenses.

We’ll do our best! Look forward to meeting you.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve already done my theory tests with you through the £250 starter kit. Can I still take advantage on the day for Cat C and CE offers? And what deposit do you require? Thanks!

I’ve already done my theory tests with you through the £250 starter kit. Can I still take advantage on the day for Cat C and CE offers? And what deposit do you require?

It’s open to anyone without a current course booking. But eg if C was already booked, still take advantage of CE offer.

Normal deposit is £200 per course.

Looking forward to meeting you, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I think ill be coming along to the open day can you please tell me what the waiting time is for c+e training i already have my class 2 thanks

The CE wait is longer than I’d like at the moment at around 8 weeks. Another artic going on fleet in April which will help. In the meantime, I can squeeze one course in starting Feb 27th with test 4th March. That is with me, myself, personally!

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete, I’m planning on coming to the open day am I right in thinking a £200 deposit secures a deal? And then how long would I have to use it?.
I have my theory tests booked on the 19th so if I pass I would be looking to do my class 2 training in the next few months.

I’m planning on coming to the open day

Look forward to meeting you - I’ll get an extra ■■■■■!

am I right in thinking a £200 deposit secures a deal?

Yes. If you are wanting two courses eg C then CE, two deposits to secure discounts on both.

how long would I have to use it?.

Till the end of 2020.

I have my theory tests booked on the 19th

All the best with them.

if I pass I would be looking to do my class 2 training in the next few months.

No worries.

Well, that was a busy day - as usual! Good to meet many new candidates as well as a guy I trained in 1985. Always good to meet Trucknetters and I believe you all got cracking deals!

We even had a brief visit from Storm Dennis but he didn’t cause undue havoc.

Best of luck to everyone just starting their training journey.

I’m one of the people that signed up. A really nice team, I can’t wait to get started. :smiley:

Thanks for trusting us with your training; I’m sure you’ll find you’ve made a great choice!

If I can help with anything, just let me know.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

nice to meet you all there.
booked onto class 2. great place, people, and a great discount too!!
looking forward to getting on with it now!
cheers

All the best with your training and test. And, of course, many thanks for the booking.

Hi Peter I passed my theory last week & I am currently waiting for a confirmed date for practical training & test. I have been told that you are fully booked up until at least March 30th. Do you ever get cancellations? Is there likely to be any possibility that something might come up before then?
Sorry if I sound a bit impatient, I’m just desperate to get out of my current work situation :cry:

Hi Peter

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and your team especially Paul my trainer who managed to pass my C+E 1st time today with just 6 silly mistakes ( nothing to do with Paul lol )

By far one of the most professional, enjoyable, comfortable companies I have ever trained with in any vocation.

Paul is a diamond who has the most patience I have ever known!

See you again soon for CPC courses and ADR in future.

Dip

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and your team especially Paul my trainer who managed to pass my C+E 1st time today with just 6 silly mistakes ( nothing to do with Paul lol )

By far one of the most professional, enjoyable, comfortable companies I have ever trained with in any vocation.

Paul is a diamond who has the most patience I have ever known!

Really good to hear your news! And I really appreciate your positive comments about the company and Paul in particular. I am extremely proud of the company and it’s staff and it’s always good to hear it’s working well!

All the best with ADR etc.

Hi Peter I passed my theory last week & I am currently waiting for a confirmed date for practical training & test. I have been told that you are fully booked up until at least March 30th. Do you ever get cancellations? Is there likely to be any possibility that something might come up before then?
Sorry if I sound a bit impatient, I’m just desperate to get out of my current work situation :cry:

Thanks for posting. I totally understand your frustration. We aim to run on around a 3 week lead time. Very occasionally it is less and sometimes it’s more. And, just at the moment, we seem to be a victim of our own success.

Tip: give Tracey or Paul a call in the office and suggest they could ask the old fella (me) to come in and do a course. I only do a handful each year to keep my hand in but I’m happy to do that. It clearly depends on there being a truck and a test available but worth asking.

If there’s no joy on that front, accept the next available date making it clear you’ll take a cancellation. They do come up now and then. But, without a course with your name on it, the waiting time may well run away with you.

I am monitoring the situation regarding lead times and, if it persists, then action will be taken to make it more reasonable for everyone.

Peter Smythe:

Thanks for posting. I totally understand your frustration. We aim to run on around a 3 week lead time. Very occasionally it is less and sometimes it’s more. And, just at the moment, we seem to be a victim of our own success.

Tip: give Tracey or Paul a call in the office and suggest they could ask the old fella (me) to come in and do a course. I only do a handful each year to keep my hand in but I’m happy to do that. It clearly depends on there being a truck and a test available but worth asking.

If there’s no joy on that front, accept the next available date making it clear you’ll take a cancellation. They do come up now and then. But, without a course with your name on it, the waiting time may well run away with you.

I am monitoring the situation regarding lead times and, if it persists, then action will be taken to make it more reasonable for everyone.

Thank you so much for your response, I have emailed Tracey with your suggestion, so hopefully she’ll come back to me soon :slight_smile: