Christmas present ideas

Ive got to like this week off idea. Think ill be buying the missus stuff for the truck while i stay at home more often… :smiley:

great replies lol

Daytrunker:
How about a Kindle?

Good tip, or a tablet if he hasn’t one. If he’s a reader the e-ink Kindle is best for its huge battery life. Also how much data does he use? A wifi dongle can be a very handy addition to a cab

I don’t think you can beat the latest edition of the refrigeration engineers bible for xmas if he hasn’t already got one. It is £75 but well worth the money. I got my wife it last year and she still hasn’t finished it. So good value and just watch his face light up.

Im with the other poster who mentioned a couple of nights away to relax for that price

No one suggested a fleshlight? (no that is not a misspelling)

UKtramp:
I don’t think you can beat the latest edition of the refrigeration engineers bible for xmas if he hasn’t already got one. It is £75 but well worth the money. I got my wife it last year and she still hasn’t finished it. So good value and just watch his face light up.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Lots of posts make me smile, one that gives me a proper lol deserves praise.

andy187:

I was just about to…
Definately a great stocking filler, also saves a sock.
Sorry lads I know it’s a closely guarded male secret why there’s always an odd sock in the wash.

But in all seriousness my beloved is struggling with gift ideas for yours truly so have suggested a new truckers mug or a trendy air freshener. Hope she gets me a new fleshlight though. There’s a new one on the market with an opening either end, great if your double manning.

robroy:
Hiya :neutral_face:
Just a suggestion, if it was me I would have preferred a weekend away booked somewhere in a hotel, and/or maybe tickets to see a band or something while there…(Not me and you btw, you and your hubby. :laughing: :laughing: )
So why not go down that route. :bulb: …just an idea.

+1

Dipper_Dave:

andy187:

I was just about to…
Sorry lads I know it’s a closely guarded male secret why there’s always an odd sock in the wash.

But in all seriousness my beloved is struggling with gift ideas for yours truly so have suggested a new truckers mug or a trendy air freshener. Hope she gets me a new fleshlight though. There’s a new one on the market with an opening either end, great if your double manning

Spat coffee out at that :laughing:

toonsy:

Dipper_Dave:

andy187:

I was just about to…

But in all seriousness my beloved is struggling with gift ideas for yours truly so have suggested a new truckers mug or a trendy air freshener. Hope she gets me a new fleshlight though. There’s a new one on the market with an opening either end, great if your double manning

Spat coffee out at that :laughing:

You`ve never double manned with Dipper then?

Coffee ? Ha !

Wot I’d like for Christmas…

On January 1st 2018 - to be told Brexit was completed over a week ago now, in time for Christmas. Wages and Jobs this new year are up for grabs - full time, and with higher gradings because there are just not enough workers to go around any more.”

I’m surprised no one has said already but filing online for divorce?? Lol

Apparently I heard something about being able to do it online now or something.

Considering most married drivers I know say they come to work to get away from the missus maybe the perfect present? Lol

As always though what it is shouldn’t really matter, it should always be the thought that counts.

Can’t think of a helpful reply though sorry.