So whatcha get then?

So come on then what did you lovely lot get for Christmas then…?

Got some towels that my parents give me every three years :unamused: and a £50 bonus from boss. And a broken heart boo hoo :cry:

I got a bracelet that’s supposed to ease arthritis and joint pain. Wet weather and my wrists ache. It’s a bit smart an all.

Dash Cam - be a bellend on J4 A1M roundabout at your peril!

It’s all about the kids!
All of the adults buy each other £1 presents to see who can come up with the funniest/most original or useful present.
I got a lovely pink nail pedicure kit from the BIL.

Eddie stobbarts trucking songs, 3 cd pack. Is there nothing these chaps cannot do?

Got a Saab convertible , 1.8T Vector , black roof , body and alloys ,don’t like the black alloys so will be changing them or powder coat them , merry Christmas and all the best for 2014 cheers.

■■■■■■ off … christmas … never again

I got an iPad and some aftershave

Edited to add

Some DVDs
New Lowas
And the logbook for a Daimler 6 (turned up Christmas Eve)

I went out with £660 in my pocket and came back with £610. Bought a load of 2nd hand DVDs including a television drama boxset called colditz. That was a gamble since i had never heard of the programme but i love it. I might treat myself to a new work bag too

tonka236:
So come on then what did you lovely lot get for Christmas then…?

A week off, longest time I’ve had off at home for at least 4 yrs, priceless.

An Airbus A350 and A330 model kit from my mum, a 2 pint beer glass and bottle of Newcastle Brown from my brother, a flying alarm and a “I love my Finnish girlfriend” t-shirt from, well my girlfriend, from a good mate one of those small barrels of Old Speckled Hen, from 2 friends of mine an Angry Birds hat ( :grimacing: ) and a Mrs Browns Boys t-shirt :sunglasses:

Drunk :grimacing:

As i live not far away from Santa’s village i went and picked out my present.Got a nice new snowscooter.

HUMBUG,till our lass went out an got herself a hand bag at 250 quid :cry: never mind she earns more than me,she went to school,not like me,birds an beer an trucks you will always have nowt :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: keith

Box of Heston’s Chocolates, without a Golden Ticket inside :cry:

& got let down by a Family Member after I cooked a Big Dinner yesterday & they couldn’t even be bothered to let me know in the morning that they weren’t coming :imp:

I did Tom Kerridge Yorkie puds as well & they were ‘Amazing’ :smiley:

Never mind- Lady ‘V’ & I are gonna share his plate of dinner tonight :smiley: Microwaves are wonderful things. :wink:

A posh coffee maker
Home brewing kit
Trainers
Couple of jumpers.
Cds and dvds
Spanish bullfighting spears and a dream catcher!!!

Got a Tesco Hudl (like an ipad)
Aftershave
Brewery tour and meal for two
Real ale brewing kit
Jacket
Dressing gown and plenty of other little bits.

Lots of single malt, four bottles, a North Faced Beanie, new work bag, the usual smellies and chocolates, oh some North Face pants and the Mrs let me by another car…well a ickle Corsa as my 4x4 was costing too much in fuel to get to work , so now its back to being my toy :smiley:

Oh and Drunk :sunglasses:

tablet,pair of jeans…and i just phoned in work to be told i have a new lorry when i go back.

brand spanker…high top,side skirts,fridge,forward facing camera…back of the net :sunglasses: