So whatcha get then?

The usual socks, cacks, etc etc but I used Xmas to justify to the wife that I could buy myself a new camera, which I’m glad to say got the nod of approval, so all’s good :slight_smile:

DAF95XF:
An Airbus A350 and A330 model kit from my mum, a 2 pint beer glass and bottle of Newcastle Brown from my brother, a flying alarm and a “I love my Finnish girlfriend” t-shirt from, well my girlfriend, from a good mate one of those small barrels of Old Speckled Hen, from 2 friends of mine an Angry Birds hat ( :grimacing: ) and a Mrs Browns Boys t-shirt :sunglasses:

Your girlfriend,s name is Pam? :laughing: :laughing:

Sweet FA

A KIndle off the wife along with an astronomy book and a cricket book. The point is, last year she got me a Ukelel, a pair of binoculars and a kite, which I thought was fantastic so she had a lot to beat after that!

Also, as the painters were in on Christmas, she accommodated me in an alternative manner before we got up. Cushty!

I got nought.

I knew I should have got a laptop…been fixing my desktop most of the afternoon :imp:

I got a kindle for my birthday a few months ago, I would be lost (at breaks :laughing: ) without it or nights out :smiley:

Socks :neutral_face: ,The future is unwritten dvd :sunglasses: alcohol :stuck_out_tongue: and a Sudoko bog roll :confused:

heartburn

Jeans
Socks
Undercrackers
Vodka
aftershave
■■■■■■■■ (off the wife for a change)
Sat Nav
Torch
Gloves
■■■■■■■■

Ball ache

Kindle Fire, very nice too.

billybigrig:
Drunk :grimacing:

+1:mrgreen:

Suedehead:
Socks :neutral_face: ,The future is unwritten dvd :sunglasses: alcohol :stuck_out_tongue: and a Sudoko bog roll :confused:

I got a book titled ‘Suduko on the loo’ :smiley:

It comes with a warning on the back…

‘Warning! Check your numbers carefully and avoid mixing up your number one’s and number two’s’

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing:

thomasb9295:
Got a Saab convertible , 1.8T Vector , black roof , body and alloys ,don’t like the black alloys so will be changing them or powder coat them , merry Christmas and all the best for 2014 cheers.

Cooooool… :smiley: :smiley:

New tyres and a chrome GB badge for my beloved Alfa
Cambelt kit, brake discs for my Fiat
A nice , warm coat
DVD-s
And wife was dressed as french maid with seventies-style make up late night. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

A flying lesson :smiley:

cheekymonkey:
Also, as the painters were in on Christmas, she accommodated me in an alternative manner before we got up. Cushty!

Snap :laughing: and an iPad! :sunglasses: and into an exclusive carp fishing syndicate which is like rocking horse [zb] to get into! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: been waiting twenty five years :wink:

FIFA 13 it’s excellent

stevieboy308:
A flying lesson :smiley:

The girlfriend was looking at getting me that after nosing around my Facebook, but it’s too expensive :cry: