Christmas Coca Cola truck

S21MDN:
Last time i saw them parked up together was in July of last year at DHB group just outside of Banbury. They are an exhibition/promotion company so fits.

http://www.dhbgroup.co.uk/gallery.asp
Clicking on the Coca Cola picture I would think you’re right, and I suppose the Coles bonneted Scania looks more impressive and nearer the advert on telly than their own trucks.

switchlogic:
It’s a Coles truck isn’t it? I must say some of you are being pointless you negative. Who cares how it looks to us, it makes lots of people happy seeing it and its rather rare that the average person in the street smiles at the sight of a truck

Agreed, not something I get excited about, but I do know people who want to see it or to be more accurate their children want to see it, it’s now part of Christmas, but it seems that some sad, cynical, grumpy adults have forgotten how magic Christmas is for children.

Own Account Driver:

Ste46:
Belongs to Coles Transport, Banbury.
(not one of their best custom jobs, I have to say!)

Steve

Santa’s never really struck me as the blinged up Scania type I don’t think he has a Kelsa bar, on his sled, or keeps his wallet on a chain.

Isn’t he supposed to come from Scandinavia, (or at least the one we traditionally believe in, or it all gets a bit complex) so would have thought a Scania was more appropriate than some American truck make. :laughing:

ezydriver:
I was gonna say Stobarts, but they lost Coke didn’t they? :laughing:

They lost but not all.May be about 50/50

Andrejs:

ezydriver:

Good shout ! 50/50 Coke with Bacardi, thanks.

My mate drove it when it was a Kenworth, right load of sh-t

I ■■■■■■■…

Hate Christmas!

Franglais:

Andrejs:

ezydriver:

Good shout ! 50/50 Coke with Bacardi, thanks.

No Bacardi.Stobart have plenty mineral water Evian and Volvic :laughing:

i can only see the one truck…wheres the rest of them?? :confused:

BAH - HUMBUG…Sorry couldnt resist it…i must say that T Cab looks quite smart…thanks for the pic.

Saw it this morning passing Bristol northbound looking stunning like a bag of red raindear droppings .
Roll on Easter

Seen it last week driving up the M1 near Tibshelf

Then seen it today at the Metro Centre parked