Coca-Cola Kenworth

Has anyone seen the Coca-Cola , Kenworth, it’s in Edinburgh tonight, but I would like to see a picture of it as my mate Wes is driving it, and he’s not technical enough to send me one, lol.

where in edinburgh is it?

Well he was parked by the castle last night, but i’ll try and get his route and post it up if anyones interested, he’s on a 6 week tour of the country, my neice as informed me he will be in MK on the 26th at ASDA.

gogzy:
where in edinburgh is it?

The Scottish part…

Dieseldogsix:
Well he was parked by the castle last night, but i’ll try and get his route and post it up if anyones interested, he’s on a 6 week tour of the country, my neice as informed me he will be in MK on the 26th at ASDA.

wish i knew as i was round by the castle last night at a mates party

If you want to stalk the truck the details of where it will be are here cokezone.co.uk/home/assets/c … truck&f=no

bubsy06:
If you want to stalk the truck the details of where it will be are here cokezone.co.uk/home/assets/c … truck&f=no

Thanks for that Bubsy

I got some photos with my phone on saturday night while it was in Castle st. which are not great,so if I can figure out how to get them on here I will do so. Any one out there tell me how to do that as Iam new on here !!

It was in Hamilton (north) services on wednesday evening around 4 ish.

It is shown on that link that Bubsy put up, as being at the Almondvale Centre. Livingston. on Tuesday. so get yer rrrs there with yer camera Gordon, and get the man his pics. :wink:

The times shown are 10.30 to 11.00a.m and 6/30 to 7/0 pm. What those times mean, it does not say.
I,d have thought that it was there all day. :grimacing:

I see that macmagnum has got some good pics posted.

It,s at Leeds on Tuesday. All its next ports of call are on that scrolling list on the first page that Bubsy,s link takes you to.

cokezone.co.uk/home/assets/c … page=truck
that link lets the boy in yer go BRMMMM BRMMMMM. Be patient. then dodge about with the cursor. :wink:

i can confirm that it is indeed at the ASDA in Livingston saw it pulling in there this morning …

didnt get a pic though…

Well done lads, it’s a shame about that single axle trailer.

Managed to get a few pics of her today… :sunglasses:

will be seing it in parkway bristol on the 9th i think, who is it that owns / operates the truck?

phantom309:
will be seing it in parkway bristol on the 9th i think, who is it that owns / operates the truck?

Pepsi i think

gogzy:

phantom309:

Pepsi i think

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

could it be irnbru

philgor:

gogzy:

phantom309:

Pepsi i think

could it be irnbru

google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h … 24&bih=653
well the reason i ask is that this isnt a coca cola truck ^^^^^^^so wqas wondering if it was another companys truck doing it for coke if ya get me

philgor:

gogzy:

phantom309:

Pepsi i think

could it be irnbru

i thought it was guiness,

and phantom its probably a promo truck run by coca cola as you can see it doesnt delivery any pallets of coca cola

Owned by STOBARTS :unamused: