Coca cola

Who doing the rounds this year ?

Someone told me cola has brought 2 T-Cabs and doing the rounds them selfs this year

Was in Carlisle t’other day apparently , looked quite smart from the pics on farcebook…( no i didn’t go to see it)

Anyone got any pics post up please as the truck in my hometown in dec time so debating weather to go see it or don’t bother :unamused:

lol …i.ebayimg.com/t/OXFORD-OFFICIAL- … IcFHOflUci)BS,qQ7(gqw~~60_12.JPG

Legend_Scania:
Anyone got any pics post up please as the truck in my hometown in dec time so debating weather to go see it or don’t bother :unamused:

Here ya go…Christmas is cancelled!!

image.jpg

Legend_Scania:

Hiya …i wouldn’t bother unless you can walk or bike to see it. last year the coke lorry come to Queensferry.
it caursed 3 mile traffic jams on the A494 Queenserry bypass(duel carridgeway)people in Queensfeey took
2 hours longer to get home,i can bike to Queensferry in less than 10 mins, a person in our street took 1 and half
hours to drive home from the supermarket, there was cars just parked anyhow so people taking their kids to see
the truck.if you don’t live close enough to walk keep well clear.
John

Theres no point in me seeing it !!..i see trucks lit up like xmas trees every night im trunking !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Legend_Scania:
Who doing the rounds this year ?

Someone told me cola has brought 2 T-Cabs and doing the rounds them selfs this year

they’ve had them a couple of years now you can see them on you tube …

Awful product. Awful company.

If its not Coles I’m not gonna bother :smiley: :unamused:

I think its good that people get so excited about seeing a truck. Cant be bad really can it if it gives people joy.

switchlogic:
I think its good that people get so excited about seeing a truck. Cant be bad really can it if it gives people joy.

Very true, makes me wish I was seven again…but as you rightly say, anything that brings joy is a welcome sight in my eyes.

I saw it 2 years ago in the centre of Leeds, the amount of people posing like the div in the picture you couldn’t count on all fingers and thumbs…brings out the inner ‘trucker’ n everyone near enough :laughing:

Coles & Sons Scania T Cab Edit 7 by jonnytruckfest1, on Flickr

Wonder if I can get round to snapping a pic or two of it this year…who knows :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Coles must of made a bit of money from it lol not a bad idea who ever thought to do it first

Rola Cola have been preparing a vehicle for this year as well.

thCAHZCUII.jpg